wrangler four door price toronto

modeler

First Name
d
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rav4
trying to get rock bottom price of four door sport s. in toronto ontario.

what price you get, lets say xxx discount from msrp, coz there are somany different options.

i did get negotiate down to 10000cad off msrp for two door sport last year, didn't buy.

now prefer to get four door one.
Sponsored

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
trying to get rock bottom price of four door sport s. in toronto ontario.

what price you get, lets say xxx discount from msrp, coz there are somany different options.

i did get negotiate down to 10000cad off msrp for two door sport last year, didn't buy.

now prefer to get four door one.
10000 cad off MSRP for a two door sport eh? (Considering 2dr Sport is around mid 30k cad in Canada, you literally had a deal for mid 20k cad on a brand new sport and didn't take it?) :surprised:

In Canada, MSRP is something like invoice price for the US, I managed to get $1000 off invoice in Canada and that's with me and my gf playing bon cop bad cop with the saleswoman for weeks.

OP
OP

modeler

First Name
d
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rav4
10000 cad off MSRP for a two door sport eh? (Considering 2dr Sport is around mid 30k cad in Canada, you literally had a deal for mid 20k cad on a brand new sport and didn't take it?) :surprised:

In Canada, MSRP is something like invoice price for the US, I managed to get $1000 off invoice in Canada and that's with me and my gf playing bon cop bad cop with the saleswoman for weeks.
but i did get the offer, that a jan evening with not many customer in show room.
the sales seems hesitate but acept it when i start to walk off.

did i miss the best train ever?

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
but i did get the offer, that a jan evening with not many customer in show room.
the sales seems hesitate but acept it when i start to walk off.

did i miss the best train ever?
Probably, you got close to 30% off MSRP in Canada, which is like 30% off invoice in the US. Then again, it's a 2dr sport, they can be a hard-sell these days..
Sponsored