PaulwithJeep

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I placed an order with my dealer yesterday that is for black hardtop and snazzberry. No POC yet when I left, so I called this morning and they verbally told me the order was accepted and they have a vin already. My sales guy is off until Monday but guaranteed he would get me that documentation Monday. That seems ridiculously inconsistent with what is posted here and my trust level is super low at the moment....
I ordered the Wrangler for @Gazelle and I can confirm that at least for the Rubicon, black hard top and Snazzberry are not available options. All other top options are available including soft and powered and most other colors are available. I listed all the colors earlier in this thread. If they said they ordered those things for you I would definitely want to see the POC because that does not line up with what I am seeing. Also it seems crazy that it would have a VIN that fast but if you have a VON or a VIN you can always PM me and I can look it up for you.
Sponsored

orejo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Snazzberry Sahara
I ordered the Wrangler for @Gazelle and I can confirm that at least for the Rubicon, black hard top and Snazzberry are not available options. All other top options are available including soft and powered and most other colors are available. I listed all the colors earlier in this thread. If they said they ordered those things for you I would definitely want to see the POC because that does not line up with what I am seeing. Also it seems crazy that it would have a VIN that fast but if you have a VON or a VIN you can always PM me and I can look it up for you.
Thanks Paul - I am waiting until Monday and if I can't get the VIN or VIN from them that day I will be reaching out to you to order instead. Am not a fan of being mislead...

OP
OP
PaulwithJeep

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Paul - I am waiting until Monday and if I can't get the VIN or VIN from them that day I will be reaching out to you to order instead. Am not a fan of being mislead...
Their are a lot of people on these forums that can vouch for me. I am a straight shooter. I don't like messing with people. I'm just connecting as many people as I can with the Wranglers they want.

Chris Hall

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smart Electric Drive, Wrangler 4XE coming soon.
Before you order make sure to send me their quote. I will be more then happy to look it over and offer a better counter. I do a lot of deals with my Forum Peeps and always take real good care of you all.
That would be great. I'm actually working on creating a spreadsheet to try to coordinate some group buys. I started on the Wrangler 4XE Fans Group but figured we could cross coordinate here too. Would you mind sending me an email to [email protected]?

Last edited:

Vines

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I placed an order with my dealer yesterday that is for black hardtop and snazzberry. No POC yet when I left, so I called this morning and they verbally told me the order was accepted and they have a vin already. My sales guy is off until Monday but guaranteed he would get me that documentation Monday. That seems ridiculously inconsistent with what is posted here and my trust level is super low at the moment....
That's great! I am hoping for snazzberry with a black hard top as well. Thanks for letting us know that you were able to place this order!

Sponsored

orejo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Their are a lot of people on these forums that can vouch for me. I am a straight shooter. I don't like messing with people. I'm just connecting as many people as I can with the Wranglers they want.
Thanks Paul - My comment was related to my current dealer, not you.

Jeep4xe

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Y
Any info when they will be start delivering them?

Thanks

Triggerfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubi
I ordered my 4XE Rubicon today and can confirm, no black hardtop available. Frustrating as I'm not a big fan of the color matching top. But I'd rather have that that cloth.

Frustrating also that we don't have pricing. My dealer was a little confusing- he said that he would need a commitment from me to assign this as a "sold order" because they would get penalized if I didn't buy it.. but of course I can't commit to it w/o pricing so that makes no sense. He also advised that a "stock ordered unit" w/o a commitment to buy would most likely take longer. So I'm not exactly sure how they are moving my order forward at this point.

Triggerfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubi
No, because I also had the option for a black Premium sunrider cloth top... it was one or the other (color matching hard top or sunrider).

Sponsored

orejo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update - My dealer provided the POC that has a VIN assigned for my Snazzberry Sahara 4xe! I am unsure how to confirm the top color on the sheet other than to say that it isn't listed as one of the options.

Manapua

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2019 Ram 2500 Power Wagon
Contacted my local dealer today and their GM states that have no information on ordering. They have been proven to be incompetent in the past though.

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
Update - My dealer provided the POC that has a VIN assigned for my Snazzberry Sahara 4xe! I am unsure how to confirm the top color on the sheet other than to say that it isn't listed as one of the options.
Orejo - is the VIN shown on the POC form or the VON? It seems way too early for the VIN to be assigned for a 4xe.

orejo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Orejo - is the VIN shown on the POC form or the VON? It seems way too early for the VIN to be assigned for a 4xe.
Both! I was surprised as well, but it for sure has both a VIN and a VON. Status of 'D' and build priority of 01.

OP
OP
PaulwithJeep

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered my 4XE Rubicon today and can confirm, no black hardtop available. Frustrating as I'm not a big fan of the color matching top. But I'd rather have that that cloth.

Frustrating also that we don't have pricing. My dealer was a little confusing- he said that he would need a commitment from me to assign this as a "sold order" because they would get penalized if I didn't buy it.. but of course I can't commit to it w/o pricing so that makes no sense. He also advised that a "stock ordered unit" w/o a commitment to buy would most likely take longer. So I'm not exactly sure how they are moving my order forward at this point.
Sounds like they ordered your vehicle for their inventory and will price it however they normally price stuff expecting you to pay. For my 4xe orders I have been doing I am making a guarantee off of the eventual invoice. We don't know what the invoice is but I am working out an understanding based around that. I am placing Sold Orders for anyone wanting to order. Doesn't sound like you are committed to them if you want to explore other options, hit me up.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.