Wrangler 4xe in the UK

Limey

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Hydro JKU 3.6
Dealers a big issue in the UK too; both quality of service and geographic coverage.

The 4 nearest dealers to me have closed recently, mostly I suspect because Stellantis gave notice to terminate it’s entire dealer network In the UK.

Will be an issue in any decision I make to get another Jeep.
Sponsored

pablo_max3045

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineering project manager
Dealers a big issue in the UK too; both quality of service and geographic coverage.

The 4 nearest dealers to me have closed recently, mostly I suspect because Stellantis gave notice to terminate it’s entire dealer network In the UK.

Will be an issue in any decision I make to get another Jeep.
Not surprising. The LR is not much more and the brits tend to have blinders on when it comes to LR.
Check out almost any review video comparing the Wrangler to the Defender. It Wrangler literally walks over anything in their tests, and the Defender always has at least 1 wheel way up in the air and struggles a bit. The conclusion is always: LR was better.
Having driven the new defender, it is certainly nicer to drive than a wrangler, and my a large margin. It is certainly not "better" in terms of off road driving though.
For UK green laning though, there are very few hard trails from what I have seen, so likely something like a wrangler is overkill.
Having owned both LR and Jeeps... LR is so much worse than Jeep when it comes to both reliability and depreciation.
Though LR does have excellent service, in my personal experience.