Sponsored

Wrangler 2-door 2-seater option

Which 2 Door Wrangler option would you order

• Delete rear seat: Save money and garage space (2 person + big pet option)

• Keep rear seat: Pay extra just in case (3-4 person + medium pet option)

• Might as well delete the passenger seat too: So I can sleep inside solo (1 person + pet option)

• None of the above: I only buy 4 doors because I didn't keep scrolling and I load it up...

• Optional extra response: I am offended because you called the 4-door a Wagon!

• Optional extra response: I am offended because you referred to the 2-door as the Limited!

• Optional extra response: I am glad you called it a 'wagon'

• Optional extra response: I am cool with calling it 'the Limited'

• OR Join Campaign to have Jeep add a 50/50 rear split-seat option: So I can remove one or both sides!

Results are only viewable after voting.

JeepGeezer

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sport S
Occupation
Happily retired
I am not sure if anyone has thought of this, nor if it is still an issue, but insurance companies used to charge a much higher rate for cars with only front seats. Their rationale was that a vehicle with only 2 seats is a sports car, not a family car, and thus costs much more to insure.

If that policy is still in effect and if Jeep sells only the front seats, buyers may find that their insurance costs have gone way up. Way, way up.
Sponsored

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT
My rear seat came out as soon as I got it home on day 1. It will only go back in the day I sell it. I don't have any kids or pets. I like the open full bed in the back for transporting stuff. And taking out the rear seat which weighs ~80 pounds has got to be a good guy for long-term gas mileage.
The rear bench is 80 lbs? fuckin hell

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT
I'm one of those 2 door guys that'll be leaving the seat in. At least in the summer.
The dog is going in the back seat, and with the top down I have one of those bungie dog seat belt leashes and I think she'll only really be able to look out from the height of a seat.

Reactions: STW

bradcrc

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Noone has ever sat in my back seat, including me. It's currently in my basement under the foosball table.

If I need room for passengers, I just drive my truck.

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Forester, 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
This poll is for the 2 door wrangler owners out there (4 doorers keep scrolling, nothing to see here...) :)
I would have bought a two-door Wrangler, but they only offered the EcoDiesel in four-door. I still want to buy a two-door JK someday, and when I do I'm deleting the rear seats immediately. And then I'm going to start cutting it up and turning it into a summertime off-road demon!!! :devil:

Sponsored

qnet

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 2 DR Jeep Wrangler Sport JL, 18 BMW M2
Exactly this, it’s one of the things i think ford nailed on the bronco. I don’t need a four door, but i have a five year old who needs to be in the backseat and being able to remove half the seat for storage on camping trips would be amazing!
The only issue is the Bronco backseats don’t come out at all. They split but you can’t remove one half.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Everytime my 3 year old grandson gets in the back of my Jeep, he can't understand why there isn't back doors. The other day he said "Why is there no doors for the back? That's crazy!"

SilverSurfer

First Name
Heinrich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon 3.6 8-speed Auto
I use the rear seat on mine a lot. It is me, wife and baby and sometimes mother in law tags along. I don't get why people are so afraid of owning a 2 door. The 2 door seats 4 very comfortably as there is plenty of space on the rear bench for 2 people.

Getting people in the back isn't as bad as some suggest. The JL has plenty of space to get in the back when you push the seat forward through the passenger side. It doesn't get old. I get a baby seat in there with base and everything, in and out, with no issues.
Frodo is that you? How are thing in Hobbiton?

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU , 2018 JLUR, 2023 JLR all DDs
The only issue is the Bronco backseats don’t come out at all. They split but you can’t remove one half.
That and the special no flex front end. They do raise their foot in class though.
Sponsored