Sponsored

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I was both shocked and amazed... shocked that there is such an outdated allowance to do that on BLM land and amazed that the Government would allow private business to do this
Vote for a representative of "We the People"
Sponsored

Karnak

First Name
Yan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL 3.6 Sport S - 2 door
Occupation
government
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder if the Jeep Motor company realizes the amount of drop in sales that is gonna happen from this, a lot of the surround areas have a lot of jeeps just because of the numbers of owners going to MOAB etc, even the organised Jeep rental groups buy jeeps for their fleet to use in Moad or areas close-by, all those businesses will hurt a lot if not die from this and those are also all sale numbers for the Jeep brand/manufacturer.

Maybe someone that is in contact with the Motor company needs to talk to them, in all groups, They would be ones to have buying power, hell, they could even make it a special "jeep Jambory zone" owned by them specifically for using Jeep vehiculesas a "resort" trail package etc.

Anyways, wish it doesn't happen to you guys down there, it would suck, seems like everywhere in the world, big power hungry corps are trying to buy all the land and stuff, crazy times

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Setup a barricade, light a few trees on fire, shit all over the place and declare it an autonomous zone.
Ford can’t build enough of those Broncos fast enough. The world doesn’t have enough tow trucks to get that blockade out of the way.
We have to do something- or we stand to lose everything.
We must show them all that we do give a frack and that they can’t frack on us. If there is petition to sign, it must conclude with the words, “Frack You”
Can start by voting out the asshat.
Which one? :giggle:

Sponsored

Outlawd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 punk'n Rubicon unlimited, 1968 Plymouth GTX, 1969 Coronet R/T 440 BDS 871 blower 900hp
My brother lived above Rifle Colorado (very close to moab) on a mesa developed into 60 acre lots, Beautiful area until they discovered natural gas in the rocky mtns and surrounding areas. The property owners of the mesa owned the road up to them from Rifle. The battle with oil and gas wanting to access the area was lost quickly due to false promises on how they would take care of road and waving around very large sums of cash buying rights to drill, they never mentioned heavy constant traffic and large lit up wells that completely ruined the once beautiful view and privacy that was the whole reason to build up there in the first place. Cash is king.....so they say. How much can you be bought for? or how much would you give up to save it? You would be surprised how easy some people would cave to big oil for a little cash.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
My brother lived above Rifle Colorado (very close to moab) on a mesa developed into 60 acre lots, Beautiful area until they discovered natural gas in the rocky mtns and surrounding areas. The property owners of the mesa owned the road up to them from Rifle. The battle with oil and gas wanting to access the area was lost quickly due to false promises on how they would take care of road and waving around very large sums of cash buying rights to drill, they never mentioned heavy constant traffic and large lit up wells that completely ruined the once beautiful view and privacy that was the whole reason to build up there in the first place. Cash is king.....so they say. How much can you be bought for? or how much would you give up to save it? You would be surprised how easy some people would cave to big oil for a little cash.
Pfft, I see people cave for Nike tennis shoes and flat screen TVs. :angel:

Outlawd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 punk'n Rubicon unlimited, 1968 Plymouth GTX, 1969 Coronet R/T 440 BDS 871 blower 900hp
But they told me on the news millions will die from COVID so that could reverse the growing population issue and soon we will have Moab to ourselves, all 20 of us left.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Cash is king.....so they say. How much can you be bought for? or how much would you give up to save it? You would be surprised how easy some people would cave to big oil for a little cash.
There are property owners in all directions of the DFW that are known as lazy millionaires: big oil pays them millions to have their machines in the backyard on their property, doing whatever it is that they do.

Millions may seem like a lot and to me it is but what big oil gets in exchange makes that look like chump change.
Sponsored