First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
i down sized to a 2 door base model sport because i dont need anything bigger than that. the 2 door is perfect all around jeep from a daily driver to road tripper. i have looked at the jt and just cant seem to like the overall design of it. so i'm keeping my jl. if jeep offers a 2 door version of the jt like the j6 or the j12, i would be interested in getting one as a second jeep.
Sponsored

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2018 Mojito! JLUR [GONE];
I have been seriously considering it...negotiated a really good deal for an order for a Mohave. They would give me $1500 less than what I paid for my JLUR on trade and $6500 off MSRP of the JT. I think I will not do it now though because even for an exact build as my JLUR, it would cost $7000 more to upgrade. I can buy a trailer for half that or less and still be ahead.

Sponsored

Covet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 22 392, 22 4xe JLUR sold x3, 24 392
Strongly considering that one when my lease comes up on this one. I need to spend some time driving one first though. It would suit my needs somewhat better and if i dont like it a lot ill prob get another one like the one i got - diff color this time though lol!

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
I have a F150 and a JL........I want to trade them in for the JT. Would you guys trade in your JL for the JT?
My wife's SUV tows more than both the JL and JT. I use my Wrangler with a utility trailer, it does 99% of what I need to do. And I use the trailer 1% of the time.

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
I wouldn't trade my F150 and JLR for one. But, I have toyed with selling the F150 and buying one. Can anyone recommend a good forum like this one except for the JT?

Later,
Johnny

Sponsored

Sital

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys - Reign
No, I wouldn't make that trade. To me the JT is just an unattractive vehicle, but to each his own.

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
If I needed a pickup definitely. Might be my next vehicle if we ever upgrade the boat.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
I’d have considered it at one point but now I have my Wrangler and a Raptor. I’d take a Raptor over a JT any day, as long as I still have my JLU.