Sponsored

Would you recommend the EcoDiesel for this situation?

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
I tried my best to reach a deal but the dealer jerked me around. They tried to add the destination charge twice then acted like they were doing me a favor taking it off. Finally instead of the 48k otd we had tentatively agreed to the “manager” insisted 49.5k was as low as they could go so I bailed. I had even agreed to finance 15k as they said it was required to get the 48k. Farrish of Fairfax, two thumbs down.
Good news, you’re 15 minutes from koons

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/price-protected-koons-8000-off-wrangler-392.88625/
Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Thank you for that link! I’m actually in Ohio but am more than willing to drive/fly out to pick up a good deal.
Gupton in Nashville may be closer.

OP
OP
MikeEIB

MikeEIB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD & 2013 JKR 10A
I was able to secure a deal on a JLUR with the EcoDiesel today! Driving down to North Carolina on Monday to get it. $10k more than the Willys but I’m pretty happy about it. Big thumbs up to Tri-City CJD in Eden, NC.

C03EAC68-61C6-497B-8367-02DE025FCE8A.jpeg

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
I was able to secure a deal on a JLUR with the EcoDiesel today! Driving down to North Carolina on Monday to get it. $10k more than the Willys but I’m pretty happy about it. Big thumbs up to Tri-City CJD in Eden, NC.

Jeep Wrangler JL Would you recommend the EcoDiesel for this situation? C03EAC68-61C6-497B-8367-02DE025FCE8A
Congrats, have a safe trip, and enjoy the new ride.

Sponsored

Deleted member 59498

Jeep Wrangler JL Would you recommend the EcoDiesel for this situation? C03EAC68-61C6-497B-8367-02DE025FCE8A

Congrats! Nice little drive back also!

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Congrats! Nice little drive back also!
Not sure where in OH, but there’s a couple ways we’ve done the trek to visit my brother in Dayton. There was a route through WV that was more scenic and spent more time in the mountains.

Deleted member 59498

Yeah, I know the Cherokee Natl Forest route through west part into Tennessee is pretty nice. Been a long time though.

OP
OP
MikeEIB

MikeEIB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD & 2013 JKR 10A
Not sure where in OH, but there’s a couple ways we’ve done the trek to visit my brother in Dayton. There was a route through WV that was more scenic and spent more time in the mountains.
I’ll be on 64/77 most of the way. We travel this route multiple times a year going to Florida and I really enjoy most of the drive.

C85DF525-BAF9-4FB3-990B-412709E9CB70.jpeg

Deleted member 59498

Good reason not to take directions from me! End up in Arkansas! :LOL:

Sponsored

Antonio

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon diesel

C03EAC68-61C6-497B-8367-02DE025FCE8A.jpeg
Awesome! And congrats!!
Love the color btw, you’ll be happy with the ruby upgrades over the Willy’s, and wait till you drive the diesel you’ll be impressed, trust me, don’t let any of that short trips nonsense bother you, you’ll be fine!

Deleted member 59498

I drive lots of short trips i live in a fairly small town but drive to office 2 or 3 times a week which is 16 miles highway one way. Blows the soot out then I am sure.

Especially since 75 to 80 mph is so easy to reach!

I have never seen it yet but I read it will tell you to keep driving if it needs to finish regen?

Antonio

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon diesel
I drive lots of short trips i live in a fairly small town but drive to office 2 or 3 times a week which is 16 miles highway one way. Blows the soot out then I am sure.

Especially since 75 to 80 mph is so easy to reach!

I have never seen it yet but I read it will tell you to keep driving if it needs to finish regen?
I would suggest investing in a Scangauge 2 from like autozone etc when they have a sale of 20% off which might be right around the corner with the holiday weekend coming, you’ll be able to monitor everything that is going on with your engine and get a better understanding of exactly what’s going on and when, if you need more info on this topic there is a thread for the Scangauge which explains more, def a plus with a Diesel engine to have

Deleted member 59498

Thanks I will check them out.

I will check out the thread but do you use a splitter or something if you have pedalmonster?

159 on amazon not bad at all. Out at Autozone

Antonio

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon diesel
Thanks I will check them out.
You’re welcome, I didn’t know about it either was suggested by a few other board members and absolutely love it, and glad they suggested it to me, here is a little video from a dodge truck owner which explains how it works, to give you an idea.
Sponsored