Sponsored

Would you duck me? I'd duck me...

Reldn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL Rubicon, '22 4Runner TRD Pro, '22 Ram 1500
*laughs* As I go through this thread I'm starting to wonder just what sort of cult I'm becoming part of. We've got people ducking with wild abandon all around!

Once I take possession of my Jeep I wonder if I too will get ducked...Perhaps I may even do a little ducking of my own...🤔
Sponsored

OP
OP
Donkey Fluffer

Donkey Fluffer

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU
*laughs* As I go through this thread I'm starting to wonder just what sort of cult I'm becoming part of. We've got people ducking with wild abandon all around!

Once I take possession of my Jeep I wonder if I too will get ducked...Perhaps I may even do a little ducking of my own...🤔
My guess is we all eventually get ducked, whether we like it or not

Sponsored

bmwbutch

First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL
My wife has a bag of different size and style ducks in the back seat. She will duck every jeep she sees. Tries to fit the duck to the jeep. She's gotten her friends (that don't own a jeep) to ducking. We went out of town and my niece that takes care of our birds while we're gone (and owns a jeep) ducked our house. Over 25 ducks. Dryer, frig, under our pillows. We'll get her back.

OP
OP
Donkey Fluffer

Donkey Fluffer

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU
My wife has a bag of different size and style ducks in the back seat. She will duck every jeep she sees. Tries to fit the duck to the jeep. She's gotten her friends (that don't own a jeep) to ducking. We went out of town and my niece that takes care of our birds while we're gone (and owns a jeep) ducked our house. Over 25 ducks. Dryer, frig, under our pillows. We'll get her back.
I wish I would get ducked all over my house. 🐤

BeepBeepIssaJeep

First Name
Bee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 392 Xtreme Recon
Anybody have a recommendation on where to get the ducks? I am ideally looking for black ducks (matte black jeep) for a unique duck addition. Or anywhere I can get a unique duck batch that may provide a memorable ducking experience.

Sponsored

RDakota

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Anybody have a recommendation on where to get the ducks? I am ideally looking for black ducks (matte black jeep) for a unique duck addition. Or anywhere I can get a unique duck batch that may provide a memorable ducking experience.
We got ours on Amazon. Lots of different ones to choose from. But I haven’t seen any black ones.

Big_Lebowski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2016 JKUR Rock Crawler
Occupation
I glow in the dark!
Reminds me of a limerick that ends with.... "if my ear was a Jeep I would duck it." Or something like that.
:bandit: :bandit: :bandit:

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I’m dying here :CWL: …hot tub. Mods gonna kill this thread. I’ll admit ….I’m a virgin. Never been ducked but around here so many duckable Jeeps I’m like the nerdy kid with zits and I’ve got a JLUR with 2” lift n 35’s lol.

Jeep Wrangler JL Would you duck me? I'd duck me... 506F4364-65B1-4DB1-B293-4AF2D481BB8C
Jeep Wrangler JL Would you duck me? I'd duck me... ted-teddy-bear
Jeep Wrangler JL Would you duck me? I'd duck me... uU1Db