Would you duck me? I'd duck me...

Donkey Fluffer

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU
Wife's 2018 JLU Sahara got ducked again, at least her 6th ducking. I drive a 2021 Willys 2 door and a 2020 Gladiator Rubicon and nobody ducks me.

I suppose I could buy some ducks and duck myself but that will feel hollow, like self pleasure can do sometimes.

I don't mind the wife getting hers, but am I so hideous that nobody would duck me? Tell me the truth, I can take it.

IMG_6069.jpg

20210905_133344.jpg

20210718_175125.jpg

20210902_200802.jpg
Sponsored

grimmjeeper

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1987 Comanche, 1997 F250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd
Nobody else ducks me so I end up ducking myself when I need to get ducked.

Don't judge me.

Sponsored

LarryB

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport 2 dr
I have only been ducked once (I don’t really go anywhere where it is parked out in the open, so not surprising). It was a 10 yr old kid who was about to put it on my driver’s side door as I was walking up. I thought he was trying to get into the Jeep, so I asked him harshly, “what are you doing?” He panicked and threw the duck on the ground and ran away. I ended up catching up to him and apologizing for scaring the crap out of him …..

OP
OP
Donkey Fluffer

Donkey Fluffer

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have only been ducked once (I don’t really go anywhere where it is parked out in the open, so not surprising). It was a 10 yr old kid who was about to put it on my driver’s side door as I was walking up. I thought he was trying to get into the Jeep, so I asked him harshly, “what are you doing?” He panicked and threw the duck on the ground and ran away. I ended up catching up to him and apologizing for scaring the crap out of him …..
Lol, poor kid. He's too young to be ducking anyway. 😛

TrailSnail

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL Unlimited Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Chicks have no problem getting ducked even when they aren't trying to get ducked. It's guys who are always wanting to get ducked but have a highly competitive field of other duckers to contend with in order to get ducked.

Sponsored

RELBUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ , 22 JLURXR 392
Never been ducked either in MY wranglers. Go figure the beat up rental Sahara I had in key west did get ducked! I think maybe someone felt sorry for me seeing the JL sitting on Duvall street with the top and doors off during a monsoon type storm!

OP
OP
Donkey Fluffer

Donkey Fluffer

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chicks have no problem getting ducked even when they aren't trying to get ducked. It's guys who are always wanting to get ducked but have a highly competitive field of other duckers to contend with in order to get ducked.
Those damn motherduckers!

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Never been ducked either in MY wranglers. Go figure the beat up rental Sahara I had in key west did get ducked! I think maybe someone felt sorry for me seeing the JL sitting on Duvall street with the top and doors off during a monsoon type storm!
You should try ducking dudes, improve your odds.