omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
I didn't get ducked, but while I was sitting at a picnic table, eating my lunch, I heard a guy blurt out, "Damn! Those tires totally make that Jeep." He was gone before I got my head craned around to see who said that. He had to be talking about me, because I had the only Jeep there. I smiled.

I agree with the guy. I nailed it with these tires. I got the stance right, and thing thing looks ready to go tackle some sketchy roads. Because it totally is.
Advertisement

OP
OP
Donkey Fluffer

Donkey Fluffer

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU
I didn't get ducked, but while I was sitting at a picnic table, eating my lunch, I heard a guy blurt out, "Damn! Those tires totally make that Jeep." He was gone before I got my head craned around to see who said that. He had to be talking about me, because I had the only Jeep there. I smiled.

I agree with the guy. I nailed it with these tires. I got the stance right, and thing thing looks ready to go tackle some sketchy roads. Because it totally is.
Pic?

DB2

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sahara Altitude aka Artemis (on order)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Data Security & Architecture
I dunno. I keep waiting and waiting. Even had my wife out there waving and doing leg lifts as duck bait.
No ducks have ever appeared.
1632193107076.png
#DuckBait 😀👍

OP
OP
Donkey Fluffer

Donkey Fluffer

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU
We got ducked finally....! Are we supposed to pass this on/duck someone else...

IMG_20211019_191905.jpg
You can keep it or pass it on. Or keep it and pass along others you've bought for the same purpose. OYou can throw them away or throw them at stray duckbill platypi that you encounter. Choice is yours. 'Merica

fooldawg

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Eugene got his first duck last Sunday. A nice lady from Maryland approached me in the parking lot of our favorite restaurant and ducked me. First jeep, first duck.

Advertisement

Motor City Aftermarket

Advertisement