Sponsored

Would You Consider The Lifetime Extended Warranty If They Brought It Back At A Little Higher Price?

Would You Consider The Lifetime Extended Warranty If They Brought It Back

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrysler-Factory-Warranty

First Name
Mopar Warranty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chrysler-factory-warranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Warranty Sales
Mopar has many good alternatives to the Lifetime warranty such as the 7 Year / Unlimited Mileage and the 8 Year / 125,000 mile extended warranty. The discontinuing of the lifetime Mopar warranty has definitely created a lot of talk! With no return in the plans for Mopar maybe a little tally of opinions will help bring it back in the future.
Sponsored

Rploaded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
This issue with this is almost all jeeps get some level of customization. Whether that be wheels and tires, custom grip handles, a small lift or even extreme mods. We don’t know what dealer will decide to void your warranty at anytime for any reason. So unless you plan to keep your Jeep bone stock and never do anything with it and never take it off road and obviously don’t use it like a Jeep then this make sense.

I think it makes great sense for almost all the other makes and models.

Last edited:
OP
OP

First Name
Mopar Warranty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chrysler-factory-warranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Warranty Sales
This is great feedback on this pole.

Thanks for all the votes either way.

Sam Combs
:) :)

BrandonB00

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport S, 2006 Wrangler,
This issue with this is almost all jeeps get some level of customization. Whether that be wheels and tires, custom grip handles, a small lift or even extreme mods. We don’t know what dealer will decide to void your warranty at anytime for any reason. So unless you plan to keep your Jeep bone stock and never do anything with it and never take it off road and obviously don’t use it like a Jeep then this make sense.

I think it makes great sense for almost all the other makes and models.
this is the reason I voted no. I'd love to buy a warranty but I have a feeling that every time I take it in I'm going to hear "Oh that's a Jeep thing It's supposed to be like that. "

Really? My jeep is supposed to wander all over the road no matter where I suggest it go with the "steering wheel" and the radio is never supposed to work?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.