Sponsored

Would you buy "Rocky Mountain Pearl" if it were offered?

LongTimeListener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKURHR
Looks like the Grand Cherokee L is available in a new color called Rocky Mountain Pearl. I can't find any real-life shots yet, but the configurator rendering makes it look like a dark grey-brown with maybe a faint hint of dark green.

Would you be interested in this color on the JL, if it were offered in 2022?

Jeep Wrangler JL Would you buy "Rocky Mountain Pearl" if it were offered? 1629580293731
Sponsored

Deleted member 59498

Nah I wouldn't kind of ugly. Just me, reminds me of root beer or cola. Sort of reminds me of the little hard root beer candy I had as a kid.

Wish they still had Gobi.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

desmo2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 TJ '97-'11. '21 billet silver JLR
To me, it looks more like a luxury car color, better suited to a high trim Grand Cherokee than a Wrangler.

But, seeing it on a Wrangler could change my first impression.

kermitjewel

Threads
Reaction score
anywhere, but always flipping off moderators
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito,
Looks like the Grand Cherokee L is available in a new color called Rocky Mountain Pearl. I can't find any real-life shots yet, but the configurator rendering makes it look like a dark grey-brown with maybe a faint hint of dark green.

1629580293731.png
almost looks like gator? probably more brownish

Sponsored

L1011

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 4R but hoping for a JLU

Jeep Wrangler JL Would you buy "Rocky Mountain Pearl" if it were offered? 1629580293731
I see some hint of Brown in there so hard pass for me. That said, the new L is okay but I wish it had the equivalent of a TRD Pro package to make it more exciting. It's bland.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
It’s a 3 row. It’s supposed to be bland, has to compete with all the other bland mid size 3 rows. Those customers want to blend in and be like everyone else. Silver will probably be the most popular color in those.

The picture makes that color look like Granite Crystal with a hint of green. Jeep’s digital images are always somewhat off over what the color looks like in real life.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Too dark for my liking. The darker the color, the more maintenance the paint finish requires.

I wash and wax my own vehicles; I learned to choose more forgiving colors, particularly on Wranglers, which invariably get scratched up on the trails.

Once again: the darker the color, the more maintenance the paint finish will require.
Sponsored