Sponsored

Would tube doors look ok on stock rubicon?

jakebrake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler rubicon recon
Do you think the Mopar tube doors would look ok with stock rubicon?
I’m wondering how practical they are too. Probably not much but they look bad ass.
Not the mopars per se, but others look good.
Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Yes they would I have mine with a lift kit on mine and 37th and yes there are other reasons to have them than just looks.if you have children it keeps them in from falling out you have a dog like I do it's great I'll have to worry about him jumping out I keep him strapped in a little bit but he loves the door I think they a lot better than no door at all and your foot sticking out the door 3 feet. what's the point? You don'thave your feet sticking out the Jeep door because your doors are on and it's comfortable you get used to it what's the point of sticking your foot out the door to 3 ft when a truck comes by or sewing in car hits it will you have a wreck and you lose your foot cuz you will and an accident you will lose it if you're sideswiped and I'll be cut off and I just think it looks stupid but that's my opinion.rugged ridge tube doors are very nice they don't rattle once you adjust them and then you can catch them on sale a lot of places.Northridge had them on sale with the mirrors for 700 last summer and free shipping I jumped on it.you can't tell me these don't look good for those that don't like doors
Not the mopars per se, but others look good.
Screenshot_20191230-063535_Gallery.jpg

jakebrake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler rubicon recon
Don't misunderstand...cant tell one brand from another. They look good on modded jees... Would probably look good on a stock one as well.
Yes they would I have mine with a lift kit on mine and 37th and yes there are other reasons to have them than just looks.if you have children it keeps them in from falling out you have a dog like I do it's great I'll have to worry about him jumping out I keep him strapped in a little bit but he loves the door I think they a lot better than no door at all and your foot sticking out the door 3 feet. what's the point? You don'thave your feet sticking out the Jeep door because your doors are on and it's comfortable you get used to it what's the point of sticking your foot out the door to 3 ft when a truck comes by or sewing in car hits it will you have a wreck and you lose your foot cuz you will and an accident you will lose it if you're sideswiped and I'll be cut off and I just think it looks stupid but that's my opinion.rugged ridge tube doors are very nice they don't rattle once you adjust them and then you can catch them on sale a lot of places.Northridge had them on sale with the mirrors for 700 last summer and free shipping I jumped on it.you can't tell me these don't look good for those that don't like doors

Screenshot_20191230-063535_Gallery.jpg
Sponsored