Won’t fit in the garage now!

Jondrew

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Has anyone gone with larger tires/lift kits and then found they can’t get in their garage anymore? I was thinking 2” lift, 35” tires and a Gobi stealth roof rack down the line here. Then I realized my stock Rubi barely makes it Under my garage door with the Sunrider roof up.
Sponsored

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone gone with larger tires/lift kits and then found they can’t get in their garage anymore? I was thinking 2” lift, 35” tires and a Gobi stealth roof rack down the line here. Then I realized my stock Rubi barely makes it Under my garage door with the Sunrider roof up.
A standard garage door height is 7ft. Most 2-3" lifts and 37's puts you right around 1-2" shy of that... and able to pull into the garage. As far as racks and tops, they'll all have a rang of height to them, so that'll depend on everything you add up to do. but on 35's and a lift... you'll prob have an issue with a rack getting into the garage for sure.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Just air down..... :)