Sponsored

Woman Attacks a Fellow Jeeper for "Jeep Waving" at her.. Seriously?!

gentryTX

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Well, dude looks like he’s wearing a wig, so there’s that...
Right? Besides the fact I have no idea what's going on besides the context of the video title, my initial thought was that hair cannot be real on that dude. Nothing like wrestling Subaru drivers on a Friday with your Howard Stern wig on. HAHHA WTF?
Sponsored

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
I haven’t had a fist fight in 46 years so I consider myself non violent.
I was leaving a restaurant on a cold night one year. There were several people waiting for the valet person. This rude woman had her car blocking the parking lot exit so nothing moved. She was out of her car. I said “mam could you maybe pull to the side so we could go?” She shot right up into my face screaming and yelling while also bumping her shoulders into my chest. I kept calm, had a smile on my face, let her spew her venom but also thought if she raises her hands and hits me I’m gonna smack her ass to the ground.
She smartly didn’t take it further.
Go ahead, rip me for considering to hit a woman. I’d have the same attitude if it happened again.

JohnT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
4-minutemiles.weebly.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2-door
Born and raised in Ca, lived there for 40+ yrs, I think there might also be some type of brain disease that is socially transmitted, yet to be identified, and the epicenter is California. Some of the nicest people and places, and some of the most wacked out sufferers of the yet to be named brain virus spreading throughout Cali, and I still call it my home.
https://www.healthline.com/health/brain-eating-amoeba
maybe this or something like it?
Sponsored