Sponsored

Woman Attacks a Fellow Jeeper for "Jeep Waving" at her.. Seriously?!

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
Yep. Itā€™s a west coast thing. Drug abuse, free ā€œservicesā€ of every kind, and no enforcement of unlawful camping/vagrancy laws. Thatā€™s how we roll.

Oregon canā€™t stand not being in first place for crazy, so we just decriminalized ALL controlled substances, including meth, herion, LSD, shrooms, and cocaine. If the police bother with it at all, and thatā€™s a BIG ā€œifā€, possession is now a $100 fine -literally less than a speeding ticket for 10 mph over the speed limit.

I wish the other crazy states would just agree to let Oregon be the accepted lead-idiot, so we could stop working so hard at it.
This is 100% true. We left just in time šŸ˜‰

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
Didnt she say she drove a Subaru??

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
I have been taught to believe half of what you see and none of what you hear. The video begins with the guy having the lady pinned so is therefore not exactly the best in my eyes. I'd like to hear the Lady's side of the story too before rushing to judgement.
That was my initial thought as well. Heck...based exclusively on the video he should be charged with assault. The video certainly doesn't make the woman seem bad. Even the title is misleading. He said she attacked him for commenting on how nice her Jeep is - not the Jeep Wave.

And, don't start on me about manhandling a woman.

Sponsored

Oilburner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
He said something about his flag on his Jeep = that alone would set some people off these days.
He also said she spit on him which would be easily provable as the initial assault.

631_Islander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon with 8 speed and 3.6L Pentastar without eTorque
Well did you see how she continued to attempt assault upon everyone in her field of view as soon as he stopped restraining her?
How do we know he didn't do or say anything so ridiculous to her that provoked her to continue attacking? I am not taking her side but I do think she should at least be given the right to tell her side of the story. Something may have happened off the camera that was not covered anywhere. Isnt that a possibility?

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
How do we know he didn't do or say anything so ridiculous to her that provoked her to continue attacking? I am not taking her side but I do think she should at least be given the right to tell her side of the story. Something may have happened off the camera that was not covered anywhere. Isnt that a possibility?
She had plenty of opportunity to explain her side of the story to the guy with the camera, who was a bystander, instead of swinging at him.

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
She had plenty of opportunity to explain her side of the story to the guy with the camera, who was a bystander, instead of swinging at him.
Getting physical with a woman is never right. Please tell me we haven't back-pedaled that far.

If it had been your wife/daughter would you still feel the same way?

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Getting physical with a woman is never right. Please tell me we haven't back-pedaled that far.
If he was beating her senseless I'd be with you. But since he was simply restraining her after she attacked him, that's entirely different.

But if a woman assaults a man, he has a right to defend himself.

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red

If it had been your wife/daughter would you still feel the same way?
What pretend world do you live in??? This isn't the 1950's. I've see women fight harder than men, and if the men didnt fight back, they would be hospitalized, or dead. I've told many, if you want to fight me like a man, you will get knocked out, like a man. It rarely comes to that. But, it's the truth.

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
If he was beating her senseless I'd be with you. But since he was simply restraining her after she attacked him, that's entirely different.

But if a woman assaults a man, he has a right to defend himself.
If you get home tonight and find out that your wife experienced another male restraining her on the ground would you blame her? Likely you'd grab your gun.

Not to mention the fact that we saw no attack or aggression (except by the young man).

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
If you get home tonight and find out that your wife experienced another male restraining her on the ground would you blame her? Likely you'd grab your gun.

Not to mention the fact that we saw no attack or aggression (except by the young man).
My wife doesn't assault strange men to start with, even when she's driving my Jeep. Now if she herself is the victim, she is armed and I fully expect her to defend herself with appropriate force.

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392

And in that situation, if you grabbed a gun, tracked him down and shot that guy, you'd be thrown in jail for a long time for (attempted) first degree murder.
Sponsored