OP

ITThisIsDrew

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma, 2021 Supra GR
I'm really getting the impression that you're simply a troll.
How so? Im being dead serious here. When I wanted a 392, Koons acted so cool. Then at least minute added a 9k dollar mark up. So yeah screw that dealership.
Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

How so? Im being dead serious here. When I wanted a 392, Koons acted so cool. Then at least minute added a 9k dollar mark up. So yeah screw that dealership.
I've never seen so many disparaging things said about everything related to "Product X" on a "Product X" forum. That's extremely unusual.

The way issues are described seem to be intended to inflame the reader. I obviously could be wrong, but that's what it looks like.

Lots of people are trying to help, but it seems like you rarely take advantage of the advice offered. That could obviously just be my perception and I could be completely mistaken.

If you're considering trading in a Wrangler for a Cadillac you might be in the wrong vehicle. If you can't check the air in your tires you might be in the wrong vehicle.

Chubba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Sahara
Hmmmmm . . . It was fine when I picked it up and this started 2 weeks later . . .

Maybe a little bit more to the story??

G.
Yeah I just read through this thread and it seems like something is missing. Maybe the OP hit a bad pothole or went offroad and did some damage. Doubt we'll ever know the full story. The sound is quite noticeable.

I'd put money on the Jeep having hit something - maybe off-roading in the Starbucks drive through! 😁

OP
OP

ITThisIsDrew

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I just read through this thread and it seems like something is missing. Maybe the OP hit a bad pothole or went offroad and did some damage. Doubt we'll ever know the full story. The sound is quite noticeable.

I'd put money on the Jeep having hit something - maybe off-roading in the Starbucks drive through! 😁
no, i barely had the vehicle..... i didnt do any off roading, or anything out of the ordinary. I tried everything everyone has said in this forum. Nothing helped. Dealers are totally lost, 4 separate ones. No one has any clue. So now i am just driving it. Jeep has given me the Mopar 7 year 100k mile warranty for free. So im just gonna drive it and see what happens at this point. Time is money and I am wasting too much time dropping it off at dealers, for it to sit there because they are so busy to work on it. Stupid. If something blows out or whatever i have warranty now for 7 years

Sponsored

OP
OP

ITThisIsDrew

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They sold it unfortunately

Bilymac

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ram 2500, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2017 Harley Street Glide Special, 2019 Jeep JLRU
I was searching the forum for a "Rotational Squeak" issue I have with my 2019 JLRU, and came across this thread.

My 1st impression, was that there are bunch of A holes in here. OP was just looking for a little help.

My Rubicon has been at the dealer twice for this problem, and they keep telling me, they can't duplicate it......I even showed them a video of the issue. Rotational Squeak at slow speeds, coming from right rear.

GtX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
My 1st impression, was that there are bunch of A holes in here.
Do ya think it has something to with OP starting the thread with this?

I asked them if I should get ready to lawyer up to claim this jeep is a lemon. Any thoughts from you all? 85 k dollar fucking vehicle. With problems after ONE month
When your first post included "lawyer", "lemon", or reference to the "dollars" you paid, or more likely stretched to finance, it doesn't come off as genuinely looking for help with the stated problem.

People may receive better feedback I if they simply stated their problem, asked for help, then answered questions for more information without the drama.

Just my opinion. YMMV.

Last edited:

Matanzas

First Name
Dude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep - Koons is a terrible dealer - they did the exact same thing to me. They suck.

Windshieldfarmer

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2020 JlU on order
If I’m not mistaken the 392 has a LSD. If that is the case I wonder of something is going on with the clutches…or whayever is used to engage LSD.
Sponsored