Wish I can get a brand new 392(issues)

ITThisIsDrew

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma, 2021 Supra GR
Ok so I took my 392 to the dealer. It was pulling HARD right. With a squeak in the rear right wheel. Rotational at very low speeds. It’s a 2022 with 1000 miles on it. They started by taking all my wheels off and checking brakes and shaving them to make sure the surface was clean. Was not that. they checked my alignment and the alignment specs are totally fine. Jeep still pulls hard right and has the squeak. They said they now have to call jeep tech support tomorrow morning as they can’t find the issue. I asked them if I should get ready to lawyer up to claim this jeep is a lemon. Any thoughts from you all? 85 k dollar fucking vehicle. With problems after ONE month
Sponsored

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician

Sponsored

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
Yeah… Barrett Jackson or Mecum auto auction. Go for it. Get on TV. Make some bucks. Turn you clunker into cash, and then buy a nice, dependable, lowly sport! 👍😉

No IFS

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Yes 85K vehicle. Don’t forget to mention the price. Everybody knows that $85K vehicles never have problems. Actually Lamborghini dealers and Ferrari dealers they don’t even have service centers they’re that good because they’re so expensive.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Sponsored

OP
OP

ITThisIsDrew

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bunch of winners on this forum! Jokes

_oIIIIIIIo_

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4xe
In most states invoking a lemon law requires multiple trips to a service center that span extended periods of time, so you’re likely not going to have a case yet.

I posted this in another thread this week, but my $212k Porsche had its transmission go out at 257 miles. Took four months to get the replacement. I didn’t get upset, make threats, or anything. Bad parts make it into the supply chain no matter the product.

They’ll get yours fixed and make it right.

jmill012

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392XR, 22 Model 3 Performance, 22 Wagoneer
Why are you guys picking me apart? I was asking a concrete question? And I am met with not serious answers and being mean about it?
Easier to just ignore... but to answer your question each state law is different. Check NY law, it may require multiple trips, certain number of days out of service, etc. Usually if you meet state law Jeep will work with you to get a replacement. Happen to some TRX guys too and FCA even fast tracked a new build for them. Hang in there.

OP
OP

ITThisIsDrew

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Easier to just ignore... but to answer your question each state law is different. Check NY law, it may require multiple trips, certain number of days out of service, etc. Usually if you meet state law Jeep will work with you to get a replacement. Happen to some TRX guys too and FCA even fast tracked a new build for them. Hang in there.
Thank you for the answer. It’s just super upsetting. It’s the most expensive vehicle I’ve ever purchased. So obviously it’s very upsetting
Sponsored