First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 WJ, '13 JKU, '18 WK2, '19 JLU, '22 WL74
Occupation
Software Engineer
Does anyone know the part number for the wire harness that connects to the Adaptive Cruise Control module behind the rearview mirror? I've been trying to search the mopar catalog but having a difficult time locating it.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Does anyone know the part number for the wire harness that connects to the Adaptive Cruise Control module behind the rearview mirror? I've been trying to search the mopar catalog but having a difficult time locating it.

Thanks in advance!
@cns721

I'll keep an eye out for that part #..

@AllMoparParts.com Benny, can you please, help this guy out with part # and ordering info. Thanks!

HEY, have you dropped/leaned forward your Windshield with that ADVANCED Safety Group part on the windshield that has the box affair with two wires going to it.

If you have can you help this guy out..
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...uctions-write-up-with-video.2213/post-1236741

OP
OP
cns721

cns721

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 WJ, '13 JKU, '18 WK2, '19 JLU, '22 WL74
Occupation
Software Engineer
@cns721

I'll keep an eye out for that part #..

@AllMoparParts.com Benny, can you please, help this guy out with part # and ordering info. Thanks!

HEY, have you dropped/leaned forward your Windshield with that ADVANCED Safety Group part on the windshield/the box affair.

If you have can you help this guy out..
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...uctions-write-up-with-video.2213/post-1236741
Thanks!

As for dropping the windshield down, I've never done it on my Jeep. However, I found a video on YouTube where a guy was able to do it on his Gladiator with the ACC. I'll share the video on that thread.

rhill2901

First Name
Nobody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
the part number you are looking for is :

68357530AD
Sponsored