Weird Wint

Weird Wint

First Name
Wint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sport S 2-Door
I just got the mopar fuel filler door in the mail! I hope to put it on this weekend. it is the silver and black one. I'm hoping it fits with the locking gas cap on there. I like the look of the silver/grey accents on the wrangler and don't intend to blackout the jeep in any way. plus the silver color will go with my silver/black American flag Jtop sunshade. it will be in the near 80's this weekend so im excited to take the top off. :) I've been thinking more of buying some rubicon takeoffs rims with the 285 size tires on them. that way if I got it lifted down the road it wouldn't look like it had ridiculous little wheels on it. Basically I don't want to be out tons of money all at once to upgrade. but I think the jeep does need the knobbier tires to look right.

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Really cool Jeep!! Your mod/upgrade plan is smart. It all seems very functional and well thought out.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Weird Wint

Weird Wint

First Name
Wint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just ordered a new Rove 4k dash cam on amazon after realizing I cant read most of the license plates in the video from this old Garmin.

OP
OP
Weird Wint

Weird Wint

First Name
Wint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got the Fuel door installed. Not too hard to do. and the locking cap that I keyed to match me jeep key fits inside of it for anyone who was wondering the same thing.

IMG_3075.jpg

OP
OP
Weird Wint

Weird Wint

First Name
Wint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Some geese checking out my jeep this morning. I took the windows off since it will be 85 degrees today.

On a side note, I saw that the AEV website says that the 2dr lift kits will be out soon and those come with a speedometer recalibration tool. The AEV people are on it! I've never seen a lift kit come with a tool like that, even the lower tier lift kit that is $400 comes with it. That is a great value. I know I want correct castor angles on my jeep because I know you wear the joints out faster if they aren't and I don't like to worry about things like that. the 2.5" lift should be perfect for that.

IMG_3092.jpg

OP
OP
Weird Wint

Weird Wint

First Name
Wint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Testing the Rove 4k Dash Cam. this is the 4k resolution setting at 24 fps. I'm going to try the 1080p settings next to see which I like better.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Weird Wint

Weird Wint

First Name
Wint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I haven't seen any neoprene seat covers on the 2-doors yet but I ordered some from rough country. I will upload photos after I install them. should be here on Thursday.

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
I haven't seen any neoprene seat covers on the 2-doors yet but I ordered some from rough country. I will upload photos after I install them. should be here on Thursday.
Definitely post pics! I have been waiting on them to release the covers for the 2 door JL, the last time I looked they only had the 4 doors listed.

OP
OP
Weird Wint

Weird Wint

First Name
Wint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Driving on the freeway in the Roseville area of CA. I don't have the windows on and the radio is very easy to hear (I have it on pretty loud). The Rove Camera is set to 1080p at 60fps in this clip. im struggling with image blur due to vibration. does anyone know of a fix for something like that on a suction cup mount? I'm looking into it.
Sponsored