Sponsored

Windsheild cracked today, whats the approved whiney snowflake tantrum?

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
So my windshield broke big time today on a drive. Ordinarily I'd just call insurance and have it fixed for free on comprehensive but that's so boomer. What is the correct whiney snowflake I'm entitled response?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

Timmyjoe

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport-S "Islander" (2-Door)
Our local dealer rarely gets 2-Door Wranglers in for dealer stock. Saw online they just got a 2-Door, Sarge Green Willys in and so I rushed over to see it. It was in the "back lot" where they keep the vehicles that aren't for sale yet, and the windshield was shattered. So I guess they're coming from the factory that way now.

Best,
-Tim

VAJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
So my windshield broke big time today on a drive. Ordinarily I'd just call insurance and have it fixed for free on comprehensive but that's so boomer. What is the correct whiney snowflake I'm entitled response?
Rub some dirt on it!

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
Our local dealer rarely gets 2-Door Wranglers in for dealer stock. Saw online they just got a 2-Door, Sarge Green Willys in and so I rushed over to see it. It was in the "back lot" where they keep the vehicles that aren't for sale yet, and the windshield was shattered. So I guess they're coming from the factory that way now.

Best,
-Tim
“Pre-shattered” it’s a feature…
No angst over when it will happen, it already has!

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Slam your fist on the service counter desk, tell them Stellantis owes you two windshields, then go full snowflake?

Sponsored

Windshieldfarmer

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2020 JlU on order
Mine broke last week from a rock hit…must be a large batch of defective windshields. Maybe they will be recalled….

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Well, you can go to change.org like that lame thread from last week. Another option is gofundme.com. That way you can crowd fund your windshields and mods.

bigbaozi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Certainly you should start a thread complaining about it while complaining about people that complain because complaining is a liberal thing (username checks out, spellcheck doesn't). I'm surprised you managed to turn your caps lock off.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Too bad Biden removed the We the People petition system or we could get the White House to address this crisis!
Sponsored