Window Auto up modification

fonzie

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL, & Gladiator
Well ordered another 535 and it is doing the same thing. I have the big blue and small brown hooked to the green/orange down with off the switch. Brown to switch side, blue to motor side. Still will not let the window roll down on driver side. Work fine on passenger side. If I swap driver and passenger wiring, the driver will work but passenger will not. It is wired per the post. 18 JLUR. Any suggestions?
Are you sure you have all the ground wires grounded securely? Also on 535T drivers down is Green (motor side) & White (switch side). You really dont need this wire however since the JLU has auto down anyways... Almost seems like you wires are crossed. From 535T Driver Up should be Brown (switch side) & Blue (motor side). JLU wire is OG/GN I believe.

ErrolSmith

First Name
Errol
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubi
I cannot give an accurate release date yet, but best guess is late this year. We are first working on another Wrangler JL specific product we actually expect to release first. but it is super secret at the moment. ;)
Can you tell us what that super secret thing you were working on is yet, and more importantly...any update on the auto-up unit for the windows?
And does it extend to all 4 windows??
On a hot day I want to be able to wind all 4 windows down at the push of a (4!) button...and then back up once I'm moving and the air-con is going.

#firstworldproblems

TJ_HOOKER

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Ecodiesel
I cannot give an accurate release date yet, but best guess is late this year. We are first working on another Wrangler JL specific product we actually expect to release first. but it is super secret at the moment. ;)
Any news on this?

SmartStopStart.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Website
www.smartstopstart.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited Sting Gray
Occupation
Electronics Engineer and Business Owner
Unfortunately since I wrote that in 2019, my wife passed away and I stopped development for quite a while, Covid hit and then the semiconductor shortage has made most automotive grade chips nearly unobtainable.

I am still stocking and shipping SmartStopStart, but I am way behind on many new product developments and this is no exception.

Advertisement

Chrysler Factory Warranty

Advertisement