Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered the steel bumper group on my JLUR and I am wondering if it will come with a winch plate installed or if I will have to pick up a Warn plate.
Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
You will have to order one. I think the warn part number is 101255 but I’m guessing. It’s been a while since I ordered one

brett

OP
OP
Cavs42

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
You will have to order one. I think the warn part number is 101255 but I’m guessing. It’s been a while since I ordered one

brett
Thats what I figured. Thanks.

Mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Lot of other options.. think ahead what winch you want, and do a search on here to see what winch plate is easy to install with that winch (if you care about struggling during install).
Many are cheaper as well, though the Warn plate sounds really stout.

OP
OP
Cavs42

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I'm going with a Warn VR 10-S, so I'm going to keep it in the family.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Cavs42

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I'm more of a buy once cry once kind of guy. I've learned from the bins of cheap firearms accessories that live in my basement...

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)
I'm going with a Warn VR 10-S, so I'm going to keep it in the family.
I ended up with an extra Warn winch plate for the JL/JT steel bumper. The box has never been opened. I’d sell it for a great price, but shipping would kill the deal. Planning to drive to Oregon Anytime soon?

OP
OP
Cavs42

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I ended up with an extra Warn winch plate for the JL/JT steel bumper. The box has never been opened. I’d sell it for a great price, but shipping would kill the deal. Planning to drive to Oregon Anytime soon?
I appreciate the offer, but the trans-continental trip would be more expensive than the plate ever would be! :CWL::CWL: Thanks though.

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)
I appreciate the offer, but the trans-continental trip would be more expensive than the plate ever would be! :CWL::CWL: Thanks though.
Ya, it’s not worth it just for the winch plate, but if you want to see the world’s greatest freak show and political circus its well worth the drive!

You can visit Portland and watch lazy, unemployed, entitled, adolescents with purple and green mohawks emerge from their parents basements to destroy the city every night. (They’re really upset about some bad stuff that happened 1500 miles away from Portland.) If they’re not dressed in black and playing commando they’ll be dressed in the oddest mishmash of clothing you can imagine. These outfits are WAY better than clown suits, really.... Imagine lumpy, pasty, overweight white gals sporting staples in their cheeks, day glow pink hair that’s high-n-tight except for a patch on one side, and wearing military surplus jump boots, short-shorts, black fishnet stockings, and tattered jean jackets carrying twenty pounds of randomly affixed hardware... I think the object is to look as ridiculous as possible, and they totally nail it. This parade of Dr. Seuss inventions emerges and congregates every night around 2100 hours, and they’re hilarious (except for the millions of dollars in damage they’re doing to a beautiful city built by somebody else’s grand parents and great grand parents.)

It’s worth the drive to see the social experiment that’s unfolding here... The politicians in Portland are supporting and perpetuating it, even as it destroys the businesses of the minorities they purport to represent, and the tax base they need to move forward. It’s fascinating — and you can get a cheap winch plate while you’re at it!

Im expecting a job offer from the Chamber of Commerce and the Tourism folks any moment.
Sponsored