Winch Plate Deals?

kidintraffic

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
Any good deals for Cyber Monday on a winch plate that will work with the factory steel bumper? I have a Smittybilt X20 12K on order as well as a new JLR.
Sponsored

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered the RR plate from Amazon, it was 15% off

NTX Black Moab

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab (Black on Black)
Vehicle Showcase
Are there really not any cheaper options? I get that the manufacturer needs to do R&D to produce this, but $250? I'm leaning towards an aftermarket bumper because for the cost of the winch plate and bull bar add-on, I can get a new bumper that includes both and then sell the steel OEM bumper to allow me to do an almost net zero transaction.

Sponsored

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Are there really not any cheaper options? I get that the manufacturer needs to do R&D to produce this, but $250? I'm leaning towards an aftermarket bumper because for the cost of the winch plate and bull bar add-on, I can get a new bumper that includes both and then sell the steel OEM bumper to allow me to do an almost net zero transaction.
That's the real issue with the steel bumper option. You pay $1295 for them. Then need a $200-250 plate. Then about $150+ for a bull bar if you want. They seem kind of easy to bend too.

Way over priced and I wish I had not gotten that option on mine and used the money fior aftermarket bumpers.

I do like the look of them though.
20191120_134831.jpg

99wishes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Moab
Agree with the tough decision. Been there. I chose to keep the steel bumper. It’s safer than most other bumpers for DD, but then you can take off the ends if you go off road. Now if I was to replace the bumper I would go aluminum.

In my opinion, the best winch plate is the Rock Hard version. US made and $200 from Northridge! Mine should be delivered any day. They do have a guard also, but that is personal preference. I personally like the guards by Warn.
Sponsored