• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Winch Plate and misc

Saejin

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR - Firecracker Red
Just finished up my winch install and have some left over pieces...bought a used winch so that’s why there some extra stuff. Previous owner had it on a Rugged Ridge front bumper so if you have one or plan to get one of those bumpers then these might come in handy.

- Rugged Ridge winch plate : $100
SKU: 11541.13
Steel winch plate allows you to mount the most popular winches to the All-Terrain and XHD aluminum front bumpers. Fits 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK.

- Warn Zeon Control Pack Relocation Kit with bracket (new) - $50

- Warn Zeon winch cover : $25

- Warn Hawse fairlead...used : $25

- 3/4 winch spacers : $20
needed to mount certain winches like the Zeon in bumpers due to clearance issues. These are legit and heavy duty. Solid steel. Will come with mounting bolts unless you prefer to pick up your own.

965CDBCA-2D29-4436-85BB-B5DA54A1C5F2.jpeg

4852557C-6DFA-4FCA-A3B3-69AF3F99E160.jpeg

CA0A5B23-9350-4FAA-B0C1-C8B3183AE69D.jpeg

F1C9998F-9125-4769-A3AC-1D34C33A9B48.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Saejin

Saejin

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR - Firecracker Red
I believe so, but will have to check when I get home. Which pieces are you interested in?

LoganDzwon

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
If you still have, I want the Warn Zeon winch cover

OP
OP
Saejin

Saejin

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR - Firecracker Red
Which cover is already sold.

I only have the rugged ridge winch Mount left.
Sponsored