Sponsored

Winch decision????

swimman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I'm in the market for a winch and have the following in mind. I've never had one on any vehicle before so am looking for input from those who have any of these.

-Smittybilt Gen2 X20-10K with synthetic rope
-Engo SR10S or XR10S
-Quadratec Q-Performance 10K with synthetic rope

Will pair the winch with a new front bumper (most likely LOD Signature mid or stubby or Smittybilt Gen2 XR stubby. Any input is appreciated.
Sponsored

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in the market for a winch and have the following in mind. I've never had one on any vehicle before so am looking for input from those who have any of these.

-Engo SR10S or XR10S

Will pair the winch with a new front bumper (most likely LOD Signature mid or stubby or Smittybilt Gen2 XR stubby. Any input is appreciated.
I've heard a lot of positive feedback on the quadratec winch, people seem to love it and quadratec is pretty good with customer service from experience. Smitty is also good too, I've heard less than stellar things about their service but I've never dealt with them personally .

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase

-Engo SR10S or XR10S

I’m using the Smittybilt X2O with synthetic rope and the LOD Signature stubby. It has served me well. I’ve used it multiple times on each wheeling trip I’ve been on this year and it’s done the job every single time.
Sponsored