OP

StaceyLynn13

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Grand Cherokee
All Willy are based on the Sport. They have different trim package.

Screenshot 2022-06-12 120821.jpg
Okay so they are both
Based on your build sheet, you are getting exactly what you want
thank you! Yeah I definitely want all the convenient features like automatic windows and door locks. And I wanted the keyless entry I love that about my husbands grand Cherokee.
Sponsored

OP
OP

StaceyLynn13

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I placed my order after work and went in after building a Willy’s online printed out what I wanted and when I was ordering at the dealer everything went smoothly. The dealer assured me I was getting what I wanted even though it said Willy’s sport which I was unfamiliar with based on how I built my Jeep with all The features online on the jeep website. The sales guy I got my grand Cherokee from moved out of state and I didn’t know this new sales guy. Even though he assured me I was ordering what I wanted I just wanted some more input from others as I’ve never ordered a jeep before.

OP
OP

StaceyLynn13

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And just to clarify...you did want 4 doors? cuz that's what you ordered. You can change anything on that list as long as you don't have a VIN assigned to that order. So, go over that with a fine tooth comb and ask the forum all of your questions. whether you think they are minor / stupid or just insignificant.
Yes I did want 4 doors.

Sponsored

OP
OP

StaceyLynn13

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats on your order! You'll love the Willys and all the features you bought.
Thank you I’m excited. I’ve been wanting a Jeep Wrangler for about 3 years now and I had hoped to get one sooner but with my husband getting a new Jeep Grand Cherokee and Covid messing up things with work I had to hold off but I decided I was just going to order it and stop waiting around because I couldn’t find anything on the lots. My husband saw a Willy’s on a lot and it sold before I could get off work to look at it. Just decided to order one and wait out the long wait time

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
i hope the "keyless entry" works the way you expect; mine requires that i press a button on the keyfob to unlock the doors, not just have it in my pocket when i approach (like some of our other cars).

Okay so they are both

thank you! Yeah I definitely want all the convenient features like automatic windows and door locks. And I wanted the keyless entry I love that about my husbands grand Cherokee.

OP
OP

StaceyLynn13

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i hope the "keyless entry" works the way you expect; mine requires that i press a button on the keyfob to unlock the doors, not just have it in my pocket when i approach (like some of our other cars).
I hope so too! That’s what I assumed I was getting. If not I’m already used to clicking the button on my car keys every time I walk up to my current car

Deleted member 59498

It comes with the Technology Group, I am not sure if there is any thing you didn't get besides body, suspension and advanced top options.

Technology Group
$1,095
  • Air Conditioning with Automatic Temperature Control
  • Air Filtering
  • Cluster 7.0-Inch TFT Color Display
  • Remote-Proximity Keyless-Entry
  • SiriusXM® with 6-Month Radio Sub Call 800-643-2112

OP
OP

StaceyLynn13

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It comes with the Technology Group, I am not sure if there is any thing you didn't get besides body, suspension and advanced top options.

Technology Group
$1,095
  • Air Filtering
Yeah I care about the regular daily comfort things as it will be my daily driver and I’m hoping to have some fun with it when I have a little free time on the weekends. I plan on having this jeep for a very long time so I want to make sure it’s good for my everyday needs

Sponsored

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
my 2021 Willys also came with the Tech Group and that year it included "Remote Keyless–Entry"; i still have to push a button on the fob to unlock it.

the Tech Group currently includes "Remote-Proximity Keyless-Entry", which apparently does allow for unlocking a door by merely being close to the J**p.

Technology Group
$1,095
  • Air Filtering

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
So does the Willy’s sport come with the MT tires and the power locks? Because that’s what I ordered? That’s what the dealer told me I was getting but this is my build sheet. So confusing! I fully went in there after building a WILLYS online. Now I’m so confused

CC5F9411-F6E7-4281-A0F7-46B62D810B30.jpeg
rest assured that you have ordered the full Willys! Notice the 25W Package. Not sure why Jeep has made these option packages and trim level naming so confusing. You can have a Wrangler Sport and add to that the Willys package and that gives you Willys Sport with bare bone roll-up windows and analog gauges. But you can also have a Wrangler Sport S and add the Willys package to that and have many more options you can choose from as you have done.

OP
OP

StaceyLynn13

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rest assured that you have ordered the full Willys! Notice the 25W Package. Not sure why Jeep has made these option packages and trim level naming so confusing. You can have a Wrangler Sport and add to that the Willys package and that gives you Willys Sport with bare bone roll-up windows and analog gauges. But you can also have a Wrangler Sport S and add the Willys package to that and have many more options you can choose from as you have done.
Yeah I wish they didn’t make it so confusing. I’ve been waiting a long time to get a wrangler Id like it to be exactly what I want and not be surprised it ended up something different. Thank you for your help I appreciate it so much

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
Exactly when I questioned the dealer he said that’s how it pops up in the order system and he said I’d be getting power locks and windows and everything I wanted. The sales guy I got my grand Cherokee from moved so they put me with this guy and So it wasn’t how I imagined ordering my Jeep because I thought I knew exactly what I wanted and he was trying to tell me I was wrong it was the opposite so I got confused.
I think you are overthinking this and getting confused by the trim levels and names. You have added safety packages which add many features that can not be had on a bare-bone Willys Sport. At $56K+ you have a fully loaded Willys!

OP
OP

StaceyLynn13

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think you are overthinking this and getting confused by the trim levels and names. You have added safety packages which add many features that can not be had on a bare-bone Willys Sport. At $56K+ you have a fully loaded Willys!
Yeah I figured it out. Thanks for the help on here. I ordered it so I would get everything I wanted added onto my Jeep. That way I know I won’t regret not getting any certain features later on down the road.
Sponsored