Sponsored

Willys rentals?

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6
FCA must be offering deals or something else is going on with Willys because one of the rental places by me (which offers only Wranglers) has a bunch of brand new Willys available.

What’s especially odd is that the MT tires that come on the Willys aren’t ideal for beach driving, which is the primary off-road use here.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
I am Australian. We had planned a trip to the US for November but obviously it has been postponed!
I found it hard to find places that rent Wranglers and when I did they only seem to have JKs. Where is this rental place you found?

OP
OP

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am Australian. We had planned a trip to the US for November but obviously it has been postponed!
I found it hard to find places that rent Wranglers and when I did they only seem to have JKs. Where is this rental place you found?
Martha’s Vineyard.

StyleGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GMC YUKON DENALI, 2017 JAGUAR XE, 2014 MASERATI GHIBLI SQ4
When I was there last summer they had mainly Sahara’s. We were going to travel to cape cod again this summer but probably won’t now because of everything going on. It’s our favorite place.

KIVO

First Name
Kid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JLR 2.0
Occupation
Practical engineer
What’s especially odd is that the MT tires that come on the Willys aren’t ideal for beach driving, which is the primary off-road use here.
Same here (Belgium). Rubi's - we only get Rubicon, Sport, and Sahara's - come with the MT's, but there is really no use whatsoever for this type of tires down here :facepalm:

Sponsored

Croomrider

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKR
It seems to me that most of the major rental companies here rent unlimited wranglers and plenty of them are JL’s. They are pretty popular but you may be more likely to find them at the larger airport rental places. Most seem to be Saharas.

OP
OP

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It seems to me that most of the major rental companies here rent unlimited wranglers and plenty of them are JL’s. They are pretty popular but you may be more likely to find them at the larger airport rental places. Most seem to be Saharas.
The ones here are mostly 2 doors. There’s another place in one of the other towns here and same things, all 2 door Willys.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
enterprise near me had a wrangler or 2 for rent. no particuler reason for that location. just mainly having a variety of vehicles to choose from when picking out a rental.
Sponsored