Sponsored

Willys gets some new take-off tires & wheels today.....

gsbrockman

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys XR in Hydro Blue
Occupation
Owner / Operator Brockman Hauling, LLC
Vehicle Showcase
I’d been contemplating purchasing some take-off tires and wheels for my 2021 Wrangler Willys, looking both locally, CL, and on the for sale forums here.

Mine is not driven very much, but when it is, it generally is on some longer trips as a rule. I like my Firestone Destination M/T’s....traction is good, they’re smooth on road, and I like the old school white letter styling. The main drawback is the noise level.

Just recently, I found a set of five take-offs listed in the for sale forum here. I run hotshot, and I had both a delivery to Gatesville, TX and a pickup in Emory, TX this week. Those runs worked out great for me to get these picked up and back home to Kentucky.

A big “thanks” goes out to @Sssuperdave for the tires and wheels. Although he was out of town for Thanksgiving break, he coordinated with a friend to finalize the deal Tuesday evening in Waxahachie, TX on my way to Emory.

Since we all like pictures....here’s a few.
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys gets some new take-off tires & wheels today..... FB66A010-27BE-4D96-83E0-29A714F001ED
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys gets some new take-off tires & wheels today..... 0636A654-5FC4-4AC9-A762-DD4B087E52E7
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys gets some new take-off tires & wheels today..... E5D0C2A5-B093-4990-980A-EEC77D1DBACD
Sponsored

txj2go

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTS-V, 2018 JLU Sport Firecracker Red
That doesn't look like it's at stock height which helps the appearance with those tires.

OP
OP
gsbrockman

gsbrockman

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys XR in Hydro Blue
Occupation
Owner / Operator Brockman Hauling, LLC
Vehicle Showcase

Sssuperdave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 392, 69 SS/RS Camaro, 2023Yukon
I’d been contemplating purchasing some take-off tires and wheels for my 2021 Wrangler Willys, looking both locally, CL, and on the for sale forums here.

Mine is not driven very much, but when it is, it generally is on some longer trips as a rule. I like my Firestone Destination M/T’s....traction is good, they’re smooth on road, and I like the old school white letter styling. The main drawback is the noise level.

Just recently, I found a set of five take-offs listed in the for sale forum here. I run hotshot, and I had both a delivery to Gatesville, TX and a pickup in Emory, TX this week. Those runs worked out great for me to get these picked up and back home to Kentucky.

A big “thanks” goes out to @Sssuperdave for the tires and wheels. Although he was out of town for Thanksgiving break, he coordinated with a friend to finalize the deal Tuesday evening in Waxahachie, TX on my way to Emory.

Since we all like pictures....here’s a few.
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys gets some new take-off tires & wheels today..... E5D0C2A5-B093-4990-980A-EEC77D1DBACD
They look great on there Greg. Wish I would have got to meet you in person. Safe travels!!