geolchris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys, 2023 JLUR on order
Are they available with a soft top?
Comes stock with soft top. Premium soft, premium soft in tan, and hard top are all available as options. I got mine with premium black soft. Should be here next week, and I can’t wait.

geolchris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Prozac

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
I think they messed up with the gloss black grille. The top, fender, wheels are all satin, or matte. The gloss black just looks out of place. Also, they should have done something other than the Moab wheels. On another note, yes we need those half-doors.

geolchris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think they messed up with the gloss black grille. The top, fender, wheels are all satin, or matte. The gloss black just looks out of place. Also, they should have done something other than the Moab wheels. On another note, yes we need those half-doors.
I was always conflicted on the gloss grill. It was always a confusing thing for me even on the JK. My first mod will probably be to paint it satin black, we will see.

Newdeal

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Can someone check the part numbers on their springs? Trying to determine if the Willys has the Rubicon suspension.
I was also wondering about the springs. Am I correct in assuming that if it had Rubicon springs it would have a small lift compared to a sport? Is the consensus that it has Rubicon springs?

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I was also wondering about the springs. Am I correct in assuming that if it had Rubicon springs it would have a small lift compared to a sport? Is the consensus that it has Rubicon springs?
I got about 1.5 inches with Rubicon springs/shocks/links on my Sport S. I guess we can check the shocks too but it is the springs that make the difference in clearance.

Sponsored

AZ Hella

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I've always liked the Willys edition, and morphed my Sport into that by having the LSD option, gives better tires, D 44.
Since I didn't want or need power locks, windows, tinted glass, on a 2 door, this made sense for me. Plus, I had it before the "Official " version came out.
Do this ; paint grill satin or gloss black ; install hood decals ( from Mopar, I preferred the "distressed" version, rear 4x4 decal ( Quadratec); install used Rubicon Rock Rails.
When your brakes wear out, replace with Big Brakes, ditto with shocks, although I prefer the stock shocks.

IMG_20191023_175013111_HDR_resized.jpg
looks great! This is the route I’m going also. I picked up a 2020 jlu sport 6 speed. I installed rubi sliders and picked up a rubi takeoff suspension. What tires did you go with?

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
The tires are the stock ATs that came with the LSD, 31.8 diameter. Bridgestone I believe One less expensive upgrade not needed.. My 2015 JK Sport came with 29" tires, glad the JL Sport is getting these good uprades out of the gate