Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Now that the Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition have hit dealers, let's kick off the photo/club thread!

Jeep Wrangler Willys
The 2020 Jeep Wrangler lineup sees the return of the popular Willys edition and marks the first time it is available on the newest generation Jeep Wrangler (JL). The Wrangler Willys edition features a limited-slip rear differential, Rubicon rock rails and shocks, heavy-duty brakes and 32-inch Firestone mud terrain tires. These features, combined with Jeep’s Command-Trac 4x4 part-time, two-speed transfer case with a 2.72:1 low-range gear ratio, bolster the Jeep Wrangler Willys’ off-road capability.

This added capability is highlighted with a rugged appearance. Special exterior design cues feature a Willys hood decal, unique black 17-inch aluminum wheels with gray pad print and a gloss black sport grille. All-weather slush mats, as well as LED headlights and fog lights, are also standard on the Wrangler Willys edition.

The Wrangler Willys edition is available in 10 colors: Black, Granite Crystal, Sting Gray, Billet, Ocean Blue, Firecracker Red, Punk’n, Hellayella, Mojito! and White.

Sting Gray Willys

2020-Jeep-Wrangler-Willys-JL-Sting-Gray-0.jpg
2020-Jeep-Wrangler-Willys-JL-Sting-Gray-1.jpg
2020-Jeep-Wrangler-Willys-JL-Sting-Gray-2.jpg
2020-Jeep-Wrangler-Willys-JL-Sting-Gray1.jpg
2020-Jeep-Wrangler-Willys-JL-Sting-Gray2.jpg
2020-Jeep-Wrangler-Willys-JL-Sting-Gray3.jpg
2020-Jeep-Wrangler-Willys-JL-Sting-Gray4.jpg
2020-Jeep-Wrangler-Willys-JL-Sting-Gray5.jpg
2020-Jeep-Wrangler-Willys-JL-Sting-Gray6.jpg
2020-Jeep-Wrangler-Willys-JL-Sting-Gray7.jpg
2020-Jeep-Wrangler-Willys-JL-Sting-Gray8.jpg
Sponsored

Sponsored

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
Its a good package I guess. Depending on price will tell if its actually worth it. It's a dressed up Sport basically. Only real good mechanical offering is heavy duty brakes.

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I've always liked the Willys edition, and morphed my Sport into that by having the LSD option, gives better tires, D 44.
Since I didn't want or need power locks, windows, tinted glass, on a 2 door, this made sense for me. Plus, I had it before the "Official " version came out.
Do this ; paint grill satin or gloss black ; install hood decals ( from Mopar, I preferred the "distressed" version, rear 4x4 decal ( Quadratec); install used Rubicon Rock Rails.
When your brakes wear out, replace with Big Brakes, ditto with shocks, although I prefer the stock shocks.

IMG_20191023_175013111_HDR_resized.jpg

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Can someone check the part numbers on their springs? Trying to determine if the Willys has the Rubicon suspension.

Sponsored

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

The rubicon shocks are longer than the sport shocks so kinda weird if it has sport springs and rubi shocks.

not a bad price compared to Sport S