Willys Edition JL Club Thread

CrimsonGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Just curious. Been reading through this Forum from the beginning and see a lot of comments about wet traction and MT tires. What I don't see is those that opted for the 2.72:1 Selec-Trac® Full-Time 4WD System as this would allow auto 4WD to be enabled during wet/icy/snowy conditions. I have Auto 4WD in two other vehicles and they work flawlessly and opted for this option on my Willys Order.

Anyone have the Selec-Trac on their Willys?
I do. I used it during the slushy / snowy days this winter. I have only had issues when the roads were wet a couple times and it was when I gave it a little too much pedal coming out of a turn to a new road. Fishtailed a little, but I eased up on the throttle and it evened out.

I guess I am in the minority, but I love the stock MTs and love the hum they provide driving down the road. If I wanted quiet and smooth, I would have kept my Grand Cherokee or I'll drive my wife's Pacifica.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
had a yellow '21 JLU Sport S
Now with a Sarge Green'22 Willys Ecodiesel
Added trailer tow and safety packs
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread A724F464-931D-4EB8-B3B7-E44578D22F77
Well bought.

I sometimes think that the diesel engine option should incorporate the Trailer-Tow package at no additional charge. This is a function of the steepish buy-in price for the oil burner, coupled with the inherent use case of a diesel engine.

drftmstr

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUD Willys
Thanks! I dont really understand the bundling of the aux switches with the trailer tow either, but hey, more possibilities

Well bought.

I sometimes think that the diesel engine option should incorporate the Trailer-Tow package at no additional charge. This is a function of the steepish buy-in price for the oil burner, coupled with the inherent use case of a diesel engine.

Sponsored