Sponsored

Willys Edition JL Club Thread

Slaw32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 willy's sport
I can't help you with Snazzberry pics, as I have a firecracker red '21. But I just couldnt scroll past this and wish you a speedy recovery. I remember the anticipation of waiting for the Jeep to be delivered, so keep looking at pics, keep shopping for mods, and get better!!
I do appreciate your thoughts , thanks much . I going to try to attach a picture of our firecracker red 04 unlimited .
All jeeps are good , especially the different shades of red...
Thanks again.
IMG_20211028_160551681_HDR.jpg
Sponsored

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
i would think you should get what you ordered, especially if you've already got your VIN, but you could try checking with your Dealer for giggles.
what site are you looking at that shows a Willys without a black grill?
if on the off chance you were to get one without the black grill (i've never seen a Willys without it), it's an easy enough thing to change out, or paint yourself.

congrats on beating the game so far. hang in there!

Double checking , I have a 22 Willys unlimited snazzberry that I ordered in first part of November 21 . The jeep site shows it without the black grill . I have since recently read a thread that they have cancelled the snazzberry color . So,,, 2 questions .
1. Anyone with a snazzberry Willys , can you please confirm the black grill ?
2. If I ordered in November and have a vin number and a von number , will I get the snazzberry color ??

Slaw32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 willy's sport
i would think you should get what you ordered, especially if you've already got your VIN, but you could try checking with your Dealer for giggles.
what site are you looking at that shows a Willys without a black grill?
if on the off chance you were to get one without the black grill (i've never seen a Willys without it), it's an easy enough thing to change out, or paint yourself.

congrats on beating the game so far. hang in there!
I have been on the 'jeep' site . I scrolled down to build a Willys jeep and after the addon's it shows some pictures with a list of the stuff I put on it . Shows snazzberry color , but no black grill , just body color

JeepKev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Willys, previous 80 CJ5
Occupation
retired, rewired
Thanks alot guys , kinda need this bright spot right now . I know it's too much info but , I suffered a massive heart attack on Sunday , doctor said he was surprised I made it . Emergency surgery and 2 stints later and I actually feel great right now . Trying to concentrate on the positive things in my life . My family first , then a close second , pictures of snazzberry Willys really helping get my day started on a positive note . Thanks again , your pictures have made my day .
It's the simple things that are important .
Wishing you a very speedy recovery! Sounds like you’ve got good docs, modern Cardiology has come a long ways. Hoping your back on the road soon

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
Hang in there. I had read that Snazzberry was dropped for 2022 but it seems they are filling orders placed in 2021 with that color.

My 2021 has the black front end and I wasn't too sure about it but as I added some black accessories it just seemed to fit in quite well in the end.

Here's some stock and modded pictures for you.

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread IMG_20211028_160551681_HDR

Nice front bumper!!

78E51C14-1AA0-433C-9B81-96010F1C90A4.jpeg

Sponsored

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
I have been on the 'jeep' site . I scrolled down to build a Willys jeep and after the addon's it shows some pictures with a list of the stuff I put on it . Shows snazzberry color , but no black grill , just body color
Stay strong!! Speedy recovery!!

Slaw32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 willy's sport
Thanks again for the great pictures and positive thoughts . My escape plan didn't work , something about a minimum 48 hour stay . They keep reminding me that I almost died . The crazy good thing is after many tests doctor said I have zero permanent damages to my heart . It's pumping at a normal capacity . Feeling even better after that news . After I do get released tomorrow I'm Going to start by ordering a set of nerf bars with steps . Hope to have a bunch of addon's in hand before the Willys arrives . Tires , mud flaps , and some extras that will make it ours . Really looking forward to posting some pictures . The pictures that you folks have posted have been the best medicine for me . Words fall short of my gratitude for the well wishes and pictures that helped me get a start on this journey . Alot of good people out there and most of them drive jeeps and are on this forum . You guys make me proud to be here .

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
indeed it does.
i'd look for the actual listing of what it includes, because the black grill is a feature of the Willys.

but contact your dealer. websites are frequently inaccurate.

BEACHED WHALE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
I just ordered another Willys 2.0. Had a 17 jku willys went through $$$ mods. wish I had gotten a rubicon. Ford saved Jeep by offering 6 cyclinder twin turbo. A 2023 refresh will most likely see a more powerful affordable engine. I opted to lease another willy. IMO the black willy is the coolest looking. wish it came with leather

displayname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 78E51C14-1AA0-433C-9B81-96010F1C90A4
Today I got 392 take-off shocks and springs installs on my Willys. Super happy with the outcome. I was worried the stock tires would look too small. I got plenty of tread left, but I will be getting 35s next go around.
This looks fantastic. Just the right amount of lift if sticking with the stock tires in my opinion. How’s the ride compared to stock?

Sponsored

Jeff4374

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys JLU
TLDR, I am a new member to this forum and I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I just picked up a 2121 Willy's JLU. I had a '17 Willy's JKU but turned in for my wife to get a new vehicle, but regretted it immediately. I made it about 3 months before picking this up. I forgot how many upgrades I did to the '17. I am looking forward to all the upgrades to come, first up is side steps, home link visor, and hitch (all already on order). Remote start will be next, still deciding on if I do OEM remote start or after market. I am leaning to OEM, as dealer will give it to me at cost, plus labor.

Here are some pics I took at dealership

IMG_0170.jpeg

IMG_0169.jpeg

Bamabww

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys, Snazzberry.
Occupation
Retired and loving it.
I suffered a massive heart attack on Sunday
Best of luck as you move forward. Adding steps is the first thing did on my Willys. Wife and daughter needed help getting in so I went with these. Gotta admit they make it easier for me with a bad knee to get in as well. And like you are planning, I had them on hand when the Jeep arrived. Go Rhino RB20 running boards.

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 71A67E32-ACA9-4783-8DD8-C19D36D33911_1_105_c

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 199552B6-00F8-4DE6-A71A-C546EF29102D_1_105_c

KJKWillys

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Granite Crystal Willys - 6 Speed Manual
TLDR, I am a new member to this forum and I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I just picked up a 2121 Willy's JLU. I had a '17 Willy's JKU but turned in for my wife to get a new vehicle, but regretted it immediately. I made it about 3 months before picking this up. I forgot how many upgrades I did to the '17. I am looking forward to all the upgrades to come, first up is side steps, home link visor, and hitch (all already on order). Remote start will be next, still deciding on if I do OEM remote start or after market. I am leaning to OEM, as dealer will give it to me at cost, plus labor.

Here are some pics I took at dealership

IMG_0170.jpeg

IMG_0169.jpeg
Welcome back! Bet it was a long three months!

Last edited: