Willys Edition JL Club Thread

dmc3csc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
If you are replacing the entire light with the factory LEDs, it is plug and play. Well worth the swap.
Sponsored

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
If you are replacing the entire light with the factory LEDs, it is plug and play. Well worth the swap.
Do the leds has that stupid safety cross detection box on the side?

I dont have any of the safety groups but would like led tail lights

Phoneboy

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Willys
Do any of you know if you have to take the Jeep into the dealer if I replace the reverse halogen taillights with factory LED ones? Or is just plug and go?
Does anyone know what this button is. Can’t find it in the manual. SCI
O

Sponsored

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
Thank you. For the life of me, I could not find it. I was looking for the button in the book when I guess I should have been looking at the dash lights.
Np

I just scrolled from the beginning looking for the symbol lol

Wrangler73

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Unlimited
Check out (https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...on-on-2-door-sport.40700/page-17#post-1705939). There is a good deal of talk about which springs to get for the greatest lift. I installed a set of JLUR spring on mine and got about 1.5 inches of lift. I recently put on a steel front bumper and winch and now have a bit of rake, so I ordered a set of JLURD spring (which should be stiffer and from what I understand taller). Once I get them, I will post on the increase in lift, and I will be installing my old springs on my neighbors JLUW and can report on that gain in lift as well. But in summation, all you need are the springs (I ordered mine from Mopar, so I knew they had no miles and were not abused at all).
Thanks for the info. I will check out that thread.

gsbrockman

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys XR in Hydro Blue
Occupation
Owner / Operator Brockman Hauling, LLC
Vehicle Showcase
My 2021 Wrangler JLU Willys.

Not many mods so far, only front window tint, grab handles, and N-Fab step bars.

I bought it September 18th.....and it was an expensive day. I went to Don Franklin Chrysler in Somerset, KY to order my new 2022 RAM 5500 Crew Cab & Chassis, and came home with this as well.

I run hotshot, and it’s amazing how many auto transporters I see along the I-75 corridor hauling Sting Gray Wranglers and Gladiators. Stellantis must have gotten a greattttt deal on that paint.
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread AC91DD01-B414-4408-8368-D90A4A40CB39

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 0CB63D0E-1449-4154-9B35-5BF74F76494D

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 614E62A3-51D6-47BE-B04A-50BC4B0514D0

Links to monroney and build sheet are below.

https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4HJXDG0MW549927

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=1C4HJXDG0MW549927

Sponsored

Blanco Willys

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
For all the nerds that pretend to know its a Willis.....Its a fricking Willys. Thats it. Its fricking final. We own a Willys not a Willis, quit being Sally Rotten Crotch. Its a Willys. WILLYS. Final; no question, no nerd ass history lesson. Willys. You nerds that question me were not in WWII, you did not take part in D Day, you did not fight in N Africa, jump into Sicily, Fight in Ardennes.
It’s a Yeep Willis