First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Grand Cherokee Limited X | 2024 JLUR 2.0T AT
Occupation
Headshot Photographer
Sarge green was the only color I thought I wanted, until I saw a Snazzberry at the dealership, wow that thing was pretty, but it was too pretty and would not look as good dirty.

PXL_20211007_122854839.jpg

PXL_20211007_160132660.jpg
I love my sarge green but believe me...IT GETS DUUURTY! Those mud tires kick up some spray. Badge of honor :)

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
I love my sarge green but believe me...IT GETS DUUURTY! Those mud tires kick up some spray. Badge of honor :)
I hope so, I bet the green looks amazing with dirt on it. I've only managed to get mine dusty from some gravel roads at this point and it isn't the type of dirty I'm going for.

Bamabww

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys, Snazzberry.
Occupation
Retired and loving it.
According to JC, I entered "shipping stage" today. Ordered 9/13.

Build sheet just showed up as well. As the Beatles said, "It's getting better all the time."

Last edited:

Sponsored

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
and i have a set of springs from my Diesel available in the Marketplace.
nobody ever seems to consider these in their discussions; a little beefier to handle the slightly higher weight. (note that some of the weight difference of the diesel was related to the Dana 44 in the front which wouldn’t be weight on the springs.)
would probably be perfect if carrying a winch on the front.

Check out (https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...on-on-2-door-sport.40700/page-17#post-1705939). There is a good deal of talk about which springs to get for the greatest lift. I installed a set of JLUR spring on mine and got about 1.5 inches of lift. I recently put on a steel front bumper and winch and now have a bit of rake, so I ordered a set of JLURD spring (which should be stiffer and from what I understand taller). Once I get them, I will post on the increase in lift, and I will be installing my old springs on my neighbors JLUW and can report on that gain in lift as well. But in summation, all you need are the springs (I ordered mine from Mopar, so I knew they had no miles and were not abused at all).

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
and i have a set of springs from my Diesel available in the Marketplace.
nobody ever seems to consider these in their discussions; a little beefier to handle the slightly higher weight. (note that some of the weight difference of the diesel was related to the Dana 44 in the front which wouldn’t be weight on the springs.)
would probably be perfect if carrying a winch on the front.
wonder how much shipping would be to canada

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ya they dropped it after July of this year on all models due to chip shortages. oh well not a big deal lol

Sponsored

madm73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Willys, 21 HD Pan America
For all the nerds that pretend to know its a Willis.....Its a fricking Willys. Thats it. Its fricking final. We own a Willys not a Willis, quit being Sally Rotten Crotch. Its a Willys. WILLYS. Final; no question, no nerd ass history lesson. Willys. You nerds that question me were not in WWII, you did not take part in D Day, you did not fight in N Africa, jump into Sicily, Fight in Ardennes.

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
For all the nerds that pretend to know its a Willis.....Its a fricking Willys. Thats it. Its fricking final. We own a Willys not a Willis, quit being Sally Rotten Crotch. Its a Willys. WILLYS. Final; no question, no nerd ass history lesson. Willys. You nerds that question me were not in WWII, you did not take part in D Day, you did not fight in N Africa, jump into Sicily, Fight in Ardennes.
It is a lot like 'gif' or 'jif' or 'Porsch' or 'Porsch-ah'. It could even be considered similar to some parts of the US saying 'pop' while others say 'soda'. There is the way the creator pronounced it and there is the way people started to pronounce it and were never corrected. Is one or the other wrong, not in my opinion. Personally, I am in the 'Will-eez' camp because that is how my grandfather and father pronounced it. Knowing both of them spent a considerable amount of time in them, I never questioned how it was pronounced.

SurfJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Willys
Oh come on... some folks have a burning need to come in, look up old posts, and correct them. Let them get their rocks off! 😂

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What cha talkin bout willis?

openingshok

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Grand Cherokee Limited X | 2024 JLUR 2.0T AT
Occupation
Headshot Photographer
No but my grandfather, a member of the 17th airborne, who was in the battle of the bulge and followed his howitzer battery into battle in a willys (willis) WAS LOL. You can mess with history in my kids schools, but don't touch my Willys:CWL:
Sponsored