First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2.0L Turbo
Occupation
Jeepin'
I believe that is the cover for your adaptive cruise control module when the windshield is dropped down.

It protects the sensor. Do you have adaptive cruise on your Jeep?

James202198

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys
Occupation
F&I Manager at Jeep Dealership
Vehicle Showcase

James202198

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
If it’s on the lot these days it’s top dollar. A dealer near me has a 392 listed for 15k over sticker.
we have a couple at my dealership right now. all for sticker!

Sponsored

James202198

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Can someone confirm the 22 Willys can be ordered with a body color hard top and painted fenders?
ONLY the Gladiator Willys gets painted fenders and the ONLY way to get a color matched top is by going with the One Touch Sky Top

Phoneboy

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Willys
Now that the Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition have hit dealers, let's kick off the photo/club thread!

Jeep Wrangler Willys
The 2020 Jeep Wrangler lineup sees the return of the popular Willys edition and marks the first time it is available on the newest generation Jeep Wrangler (JL). The Wrangler Willys edition features a limited-slip rear differential, Rubicon rock rails and shocks, heavy-duty brakes and 32-inch Firestone mud terrain tires. These features, combined with Jeep’s Command-Trac 4x4 part-time, two-speed transfer case with a 2.72:1 low-range gear ratio, bolster the Jeep Wrangler Willys’ off-road capability.

This added capability is highlighted with a rugged appearance. Special exterior design cues feature a Willys hood decal, unique black 17-inch aluminum wheels with gray pad print and a gloss black sport grille. All-weather slush mats, as well as LED headlights and fog lights, are also standard on the Wrangler Willys edition.

The Wrangler Willys edition is available in 10 colors: Black, Granite Crystal, Sting Gray, Billet, Ocean Blue, Firecracker Red, Punk’n, Hellayella, Mojito! and White.

Sting Gray Willys

2020-Jeep-Wrangler-Willys-JL-Sting-Gray-0.jpg
2020-Jeep-Wrangler-Willys-JL-Sting-Gray-1.jpg
2020-Jeep-Wrangler-Willys-JL-Sting-Gray-2.jpg
2020-Jeep-Wrangler-Willys-JL-Sting-Gray1.jpg
2020-Jeep-Wrangler-Willys-JL-Sting-Gray2.jpg
2020-Jeep-Wrangler-Willys-JL-Sting-Gray3.jpg
2020-Jeep-Wrangler-Willys-JL-Sting-Gray4.jpg
2020-Jeep-Wrangler-Willys-JL-Sting-Gray5.jpg
2020-Jeep-Wrangler-Willys-JL-Sting-Gray6.jpg
2020-Jeep-Wrangler-Willys-JL-Sting-Gray7.jpg
2020-Jeep-Wrangler-Willys-JL-Sting-Gray8.jpg
I have a 2021 Willys with the LED package. I keep seeing Jeep’s with the lights in the fender flairs that are crisp white. Assuming they are LED’s mine are yellow and don’t think they are led’a because they are not crisp. How do I fix this? Is it easy and if you have link, please send. I keep seeing mixed info. I’m in the U.S.A.

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
I have a 2021 Willys with the LED package. I keep seeing Jeep’s with the lights in the fender flairs that are crisp white. Assuming they are LED’s mine are yellow and don’t think they are led’a because they are not crisp. How do I fix this? Is it easy and if you have link, please send. I keep seeing mixed info. I’m in the U.S.A.
Move to Canada lol they are the drls here

Sponsored

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
the LED Pkg your Willys came with is LED Headlights and Fog Lights. the Turn Signals are not LEDs.

(frankly, i much prefer the yellow turn signals.)

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Measure your spare. The tire size spec is for an unloaded (off the vehicle) properly inflated tire. If you are at 32.25 on the Jeep, that's pretty good.

CTMopar

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 TJ, 20 Cherokee Trail Hawk & 21 JL Willys
They weren't kidding when they said BFG KO2's are undersized. My 285/70/17s measure out to 32.25.

20211019_133517.jpg
They should only be 32.7 before they have the Jeep sitting on them so that seems right on target. They look good.

jurassic3k

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys, 2021 Kia Telluride SX AWD
They should only be 32.7 before they have the Jeep sitting on them so that seems right on target. They look good.
Thanks....was hoping to be closer to 33.
Sponsored