Willys Edition JL Club Thread

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
Hey everyone, ordering my 21 Willys hopefully next month and I have a question on tires. I live in Michigan and am looking to swap out the Mud Terrains that come stock with an All Terrain tire pretty much right away. Does anyone have recommendations on working directly with the dealer to do this, go to a local tire shop, or is it better to buy some on Extremeterrain.com and then get them fitted afterward? Also looking for any tips on where to best sell them, to the dealer or private online. Thanks for any tips!
might be a 22 willys

but i have owned Duratracs on all my trucks/suvs and never had issues in mud, moab, snow etc
Sponsored

CTMopar

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 TJ, 20 Cherokee Trail Hawk & 21 JL Willys
I ordered a 2021 Willys. Got the window sticker today and it shows all weather mats delete -195.00. I thought the Willys came with all weather mats. Can anyone confirm this for me
They have been deleting them due to a plastic/rubber shortage.

L06An_5

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Wheeler JLU
I ordered a 2021 Willys. Got the window sticker today and it shows all weather mats delete -195.00. I thought the Willys came with all weather mats. Can anyone confirm this for me
They do normally.

Sponsored

VWillys

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Wrangler Willys - Bright White
My 2021 JL delivered in March has them. They are listed on my window sticker under: Optional Equipment/Customer Preferred Package 25W/All-Weather Floor Mats by Mopar

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
My 2021 JL delivered in March has them. They are listed on my window sticker under: Optional Equipment/Customer Preferred Package 25W/All-Weather Floor Mats by Mopar
Yes the do come stock but what he is saying is they don't have any amd instead of delaying the builds waiting for them its better to delete them from the order as not to hold it up.

Can always get them later. I know if u get that call I would say delete them and get me my jeep lol

Sponsored

dloreski

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500 & Honda Civic
Hey everyone, ordering my 21 Willys hopefully next month and I have a question on tires. I live in Michigan and am looking to swap out the Mud Terrains that come stock with an All Terrain tire pretty much right away. Does anyone have recommendations on working directly with the dealer to do this, go to a local tire shop, or is it better to buy some on Extremeterrain.com and then get them fitted afterward? Also looking for any tips on where to best sell them, to the dealer or private online. Thanks for any tips!
Sold mine on Craigslist with 200 miles on them. 5 for $900. Sold in 3 days.
Replaced them with Firestone Destination XT's for better snow performance, but same look. Love them!

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
They are also part of the quick selection package 23W for Willys. I'm glad they are deleting them rather than hold the whole car delivery. You can always pick them later when available.

longfiredragon

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW Sport 2.0 L Turbo
I got my Willys less than three weeks ago and I have the matts. The dealership hinted to me that they had the matts and would make sure they were in there. It almost sounded like the dealership ordered extra and had some in stock on hand of their own. They are supposed to be a part of the Willys package.

Phoneboy

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Willys
Yes the do come stock but what he is saying is they don't have any amd instead of delaying the builds waiting for them its better to delete them from the order as not to hold it up.

Can always get them later. I know if u get that call I would say delete them and get me my jeep lol
I was told my jeep made it to the train yard yesterday. Wondering how much longer to Long Island
Sponsored