Willys Edition JL Club Thread

KOKOKO

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willy's, 2022 Silverado Trail Boss
Does anyone have height measurements from a stock Willys (not Willys Sport)? I did a Rubi spring swap and forgot to do a before measure. My current measurements are: 37” DR, 36 3/4” DF, 36 1/4” PF, and 37 1/4” with all measurements taken from the very bottom center of the fenders (see pic for reference).

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 2D97058C-F295-4C36-BD46-A93D36369901
Kind of late but if you're still interested...DF 36 1/2", DR 37", PF 36 5/8", PR 36 1/2". All stock 2021 JLU Willys. Ordered with hard top and tow package. Trying to determine what spring part# are on my Jeep. Having 285/75R17 KO2 installed today on stock wheels. Tire tech is going to try to identify spring part# or measure if needed. I expect to want a little lift with the new tires and was hoping to get it with appropriate Rubi springs. According to your measurements, that may not work as hoped. Do you know the part numbers or the trims on the Rubi your springs came from?

Alexfel77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Yes it’s the rugged ridge hd bumper
I have the same bumper. What did you use to cover the area where the winch would sit? I can't find any product out there. Is it home made?

Bingman

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willy’s
The Rugged Ridge skid plate for that bumper looks great and works well, but I had to do some serious carving on it to make it work.
what kind of modification was necessary to get them to work together? I’m trying to hold out on the lower bumper skid plate oracle announced that has the lights built in, but I haven’t heard back on a time frame for it yet.

Sponsored

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
what kind of modification was necessary to get them to work together?
It claims to work with the factory fog lights, but it ain't so. The cutouts don't clear by a very significant margin, and I had to carve them out. It took forever, because I didn't know exactly what shape I needed until I finally achieved it. I also had to massage the notches in the center in order to allow enough wiggle room to get lined up such that I could actually install the bolts.

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi 392 Wrangler
Occupation
Retirement From Oil Refinery

wantingtobuyonetouch

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018-2020 Wrangler w One Touch Roof
About the same. I would have looked into one of the remote dealers that are willing to bargain but it was nice going to the dealer 20 minutes away. I could not find a dealer in Michigan that was willing to negotiate when I started looking last summer.
Since we are in the same state, may I ask what dealership and what discount you got? I'll be going out of state for mine, but just curious.

Sponsored