Willys Edition JL Club Thread

VWillys

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Wrangler Willys - Bright White
When I first started shopping and discovered the Willys, I loved the RWL's and I still think they look awesome. I just happened to see someone with a black Willys flip the Firestones and I thought I liked it just a little bit more... less unique but cleaner. Honestly, I'm not sure what I would've done if it arrived with the Firestones... very well may have left them the way they were. It just worked out that for some reason they put on BFG's at the factory so I didn't have to do anything.
I think I would flip them around if I had your color. I think your combination looks better that way.
Sponsored

RGardnerDC

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Willys
Hello all. I am brand new to the Jeep world but am enjoying my Wrangler Willys edition a lot. I have a hard time keeping my eyes off of it. I did run into a problem recently with it and was just wondering if any of you guys have had any similar issues. Around 2000 miles on my Wrangler I started to get a service 4WD light on my dash so I took it in and there was a problem with the FAD. Bringing it in to the dealer tomorrow to get it replaced. I read up a little bit about it but didn't really get an answer that was helpful although a lot of people seem to frown on the FAD with these new Wranglers. Should I be worried about this issue reoccurring or do you guys think the replacement part will fix it? I also haven't taken this thing off-road or anything crazy like that at all. Put in in 4 Hi maybe once or twice during winter just to see how it did. Thanks for any input!
Check out this video.

https://hooniverse.com/fad-a-theoretical-weak-spot-in-wranglers-solid-axle/

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi 392 Wrangler
Occupation
Retirement From Oil Refinery
I bought this yesterday I’ve been Jeepless since December so i fixed that 2021 Willys EcoDiesel with the one touch top 8.4” with premium sound and remote start that’s about it . Sarge Green

48CD3CA7-BF76-47FD-ADAD-777FA9E22943.jpeg

EE07CD90-A0CB-4320-AB7B-C798EC87E8C3.jpeg

26D73E2F-8824-44CC-8BFF-B67138B8BBAB.jpeg

Sponsored

Sponsored

captainmac44

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport
Took the doors off today and my Willys Sport (manual windows & locks) still has a wiring harness to disconnect. Can anyone explain? Thanks!

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi 392 Wrangler
Occupation
Retirement From Oil Refinery
Took the doors off today and my Willys Sport (manual windows & locks) still has a wiring harness to disconnect. Can anyone explain? Thanks!
What about the mirror is it power or defrost? Also the jeep will not drive with the door open for safety but once you unplug it it disables that

captainmac44

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport
What about the mirror is it power or defrost? Also the jeep will not drive with the door open for safety but once you unplug it it disables that
No power mirror or defrost. I didn't think about the door-open warning light... that's it! I guess I was just expecting no wires as a benefit on a power-delete model (like my old TJ) but didn't think about warning lights. Thanks!
Sponsored