Willys Edition JL Club Thread

captainmac44

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport
Ok, so I was wondering why my jeep seemed different than most of the others on here. I'm guessing the willys sport is a more basic version of the willys? This setup is perfect for me and seems $10k cheaper than the "regular" willys.
Yep, the 23K (Willys Sport) package is $2K and gives you the Moab rims and mud terrains, rock rails, fog lights and no euro bumper/fender air gap things, tinted rear windows, all-weather floor mats, blacked out grill and decals, anti-spin rear diff, bigger brakes, and Rubi shocks. A bargain if you ask me! You have to pay to add the AC. You get all this with the 23W? (Willys) package as well with AC standard, power windows/locks, and bigger/better screen/tech. The biggest thing is you have to jump up to the Willys in order to add most packages.
Sponsored

Brendon

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Willys 2020 GMC Denali 2500 HD
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, so I was wondering why my jeep seemed different than most of the others on here. I'm guessing the willys sport is a more basic version of the willys? This setup is perfect for me and seems $10k cheaper than the "regular" willys.
You're correct, the Willys Sport is the basic version -- no frills - including no auto doorlocks and windows. It was what I wanted so I could add the mods I wanted, Spent about $10K for the mods but they were things I wanted not what I was compelled to accept by FCA.

Sponsored

captainmac44

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport
What tire pressure did the factory/dealership have your tires filled to? I've read that overinflating is an issue and mine are at 47... 10psi over factory specs! Anyone find a sweet spot for psi... factory or lower? Thanks!

TheKeither

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Willy's Sport
What tire pressure did the factory/dealership have your tires filled to? I've read that overinflating is an issue and mine are at 47... 10psi over factory specs! Anyone find a sweet spot for psi... factory or lower? Thanks!
Yeah, mine were @ 44 from the dealer. I lowered to spec 37 psi (I mean, its on the side of the door for a reason - lol)

WhereRU_A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
I (like many others it looks like) went down to 37 psi and have really found that to be the sweet spot.

Sponsored

azulwavesJL

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys JLU hydro blue
Occupation
Flight Planning Supervisor
Chief blue only lasted about 3 months at the end of 2020. Since Feb 01 it is now Hydro blue.