Willys Edition JL Club Thread

Rfolsom

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 willys unlimited
Hello, I don't think I've posted on here. Here's my Willy's from when it was brand new. It's a 2021 and very bare-bones (manual transmission, manual windows, manual door locks, etc...) I did end up putting in LED headlights. The ones that came with it are a safety issue in my opinion. This model seems the way to go price-wise if you're willing to give up creature comforts.

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 20201117_201727

captainmac44

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport
Hello, I don't think I've posted on here. Here's my Willy's from when it was brand new. It's a 2021 and very bare-bones (manual transmission, manual windows, manual door locks, etc...) I did end up putting in LED headlights. The ones that came with it are a safety issue in my opinion. This model seems the way to go price-wise if you're willing to give up creature comforts.

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 20201117_201727
I have the Willys Sport, as well. What LED’s did you go with? Like them?

Sponsored

Sponsored

Rfolsom

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 willys unlimited
I have the Willys Sport, as well. What LED’s did you go with? Like them?
Ok, so I was wondering why my jeep seemed different than most of the others on here. I'm guessing the willys sport is a more basic version of the willys? This setup is perfect for me and seems $10k cheaper than the "regular" willys.

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
Yep, I like my Firestone tires a lot more than I thought I would.
I have to admit, I really balked at the Firestones on general principals. I was really disappointed when the one vehicle that had the manual transmission I wanted came with these god awful Firestones. Yuck!

I already went shopping for my next tire, and I'm surprised to say I might actually go back with another set of the Firestones. They stack up better than I would have thought against the more usual suspects I would expect to choose. There's nothing out there I have to have right now, and I'm going to run these out, and see what I think after I burn off all the tread. I'm not saying I will definitely go back with the Firestones, but I am totally amazed that I am even remotely considering it.

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 1619606524682

Last edited: