Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase
The Nacho looks super-cool! Almost matches those NY plates perfectly;)

What tires are those? I'm considering flipping the whites in on the Destinations.
Thank you!

KO2's, same size as factory I had the dealer put on before we picked it up . Still have to sell the MT's, too aggressive for our driving habits. Very happy with them and yes, I think the black walls on the tires look great!
Sponsored

shlotch

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Hi all,

This is my 2021 JLU Willys that I purchased in January. I've done absolutely nothing minus some installing some proper rims/tires for our sketchy-ass winter and removing the Willys decals. I'm just not a big fan of flashy (or even non-flashy) branding and prefer a plain look.

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread IMG_20210223_181439

This has the tow package and the 2.0T and I've been incredibly impressed with the fuel economy. It is far better than I expected.

Oddly, my introduction to the world of Jeeps came in the form of a 2016 Renegade that, funny enough, ended up spending more time off-road than most Rubicons in this city. It certainly wasn't going to survive forever living outside its comfort zone, but kudos to the little Fiat for being able to do what it did. Still, a move to a 'proper' Jeep was long overdue.

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread rene.PNG

A reminder that it's not always about the Jeep you drive, but the places that Jeep lets you go :)

Brendon

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Willys 2020 GMC Denali 2500 HD
Vehicle Showcase
Had my brother help me install my Clayton lift this weekend and my Bartact seat covers. The 2 1/2” lift gave me 3 1/2”, waiting to see if it settles some. I ordered 35s for my JK Willys (my off road Jeep) and will be putting my Nitto 285/75/17 on this for a bit bigger tire.

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread rene.PNG

Sponsored

Sponsored

Brendon

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Willys 2020 GMC Denali 2500 HD
Vehicle Showcase
This looks really great, and I love that vintage looking stripe!
Would the lift with this tire size require new wheels, or did you do that for your own preference?
Added the new wheels because I liked the look not because I needed them

Na Kalohe

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Willys
Love that shade of blue. Might have to get a 2nd Willys! :clap::clap:
Sponsored