garyji

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Sahara, 2021 JLU Willys
Zouch,

How did you configure your top like that? Pretty sure mine doesn't do that. I like it.

G.

Sponsored

mattshotcha

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.guninteractive.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys JLU
Occupation
Lead Community Developer - Gun Interactive
Haven't been around this thread in a minute so I popped in to catch up. Love seeing folks get their new Willys deliveries.

@Cappy The Fishbone stuff is great, but there can be some small fitment things with them. So Make sure you plan for a bit more of a fight than what the install videos show. Nothing too scary, but the occasional "how the hell is THAT supposed to work?" moment, with some colorful language and possibly some encouragement. All in all, though, I highly recommend their stuff. Great price point and high quality.

The wife couldn't get used to calling my Willys Bill, she said that's weird and boring.

So we mutually agreed on the feminine "Millie the Willys" name change. Posting a recent pic I took of Millie in the golden hour sunset.

MJS02499.jpg

fsusp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Teacher, Golf Coach
Zouch,

How did you configure your top like that? Pretty sure mine doesn't do that. I like it.

G.
Yes. They were very secure.
However, upon taking them off and attempting to put the front doors on, I ran into a problem—the bottom hinge moved slightly so the doors would not go on appropriately. There is a thread about this:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/door-issue.56594/#post-1223856.
I did not see this thread before I bought them. I think if you do a search, there are quite a few threads about this.

I loved the jpeggz while they were on. But it was a pain in the butt to get the hinges realigned. I won’t be using them again. I did it, but it shouldn’t happen. It took all the fun out of taking the doors off.

I’m going to do some research to try to find something else.
Sponsored