Willys Edition JL Club Thread

Latitude

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Renegade Trailhawk/2021 JLU Willys ordered
How do the Firestones ride ? When I did a test drive they only had a rubicon . Dealer said it would ride close to the same
I'm happy so far -- but I was driving a Renegade before, so I may not be the best judge. 😎
Sponsored

Leon8

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2021 Willys
Hello all!

So I have a 2021 Willys four door. And am interested in replacing the DRL fender lights to new modern looking ones. I searched on ebay and online but all lights available (2018-2020) say they wont fit my vehicle. But I think they are all the same and will fit.
Can someone help me please and let me know which they suggest and if the 2018-2020 ones will fit the 2021 Willys. Thank you!

Sponsored

21 Willys

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Willys Sarge Green
Anybody know why my build sheet says bridgestone tires . I know bridgestone owns firestone. Though they are supposed to be the Firestone destinations. I called my dealer he said he'd look into it but hasn't gotten back to me .
My build sheet said same thing. Let us know if you find out anything. I was hoping for the Goodrich K02 tires. Really like them. Perfect for my needs.

evilt1000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU Sahara, soon to be 2021 JLU Willys
Anybody know why my build sheet says bridgestone tires . I know bridgestone owns firestone. Though they are supposed to be the Firestone destinations. I called my dealer he said he'd look into it but hasn't gotten back to me .
My build sheet showed Bridgestone too. The Destination M/T's actually came on my '21 JLU Willys. Delivered in early/mid January.

dmc1068

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys 4dr JL and 2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys 2dr JL
My build sheet showed Bridgestone too. The Destination M/T's actually came on my '21 JLU Willys. Delivered in early/mid January.
Firestone is owned by Bridgestone. This was discussed earlier in this thread.

10mmauto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2008 Mustang Bullitt
Occupation
LEO
Vehicle Showcase
How do the Firestones ride ? When I did a test drive they only had a rubicon . Dealer said it would ride close to the same
I find them a little bumpy/rough. But they look bad!!!

Sponsored

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
So frustrated. Was on with Jeep Chat this morning and they confirmed that my Jeep has been in final inspection stage for 26 days. They said if it’s gets to 30 days they will do an investigation. I’m Starting week 12 this week...when will I get my Jeep????🤬

Lightsped

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys, 2017 Tacoma Off Road, Honda S2000.
Occupation
Technology Research
Can anyone with the Willys Sport (the cheaper Willys for us poor folks) determine if their Willys Sport came with the topographical rubber floor mats?
Sponsored