Jolonghorn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
did you find the Morse Code yet?
Ok. Where is this? I have a 2018 JLUR and not sure I’ve seen this Easter Egg yet.

Sponsored

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
like LemonsOnly said above, on at least some of them, it's underneath the 'JL' logo on the left side of the interior just inside of the tailgate below the 12V plug. i don't know if it's different depending on different years, or options that might take up that space.

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread IMG_7549.JPG

funny (to me, at least); although i've been a Ham Radio Operator for many years and made thousands of contacts in CW (Morse Code), i don't 'get' it when i see Code visually, and had to sound it out to myself.

"Di-dah-dah-dah
Di-dah-di-dit".

Ok. Where is this? I have a 2018 JLUR and not sure I’ve seen this Easter Egg yet.

west tex

First Name
Skoro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2dr 80th Edition, 2017 Renegade Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired, as in "Tired again"
like LemonsOnly said above, on at least some of them, it's underneath the 'JL' logo on the left side of the interior just inside of the tailgate below the 12V plug. i don't know if it's different depending on different years, or options that might take up that space.

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread IMG_7549.JPG

funny (to me, at least); although i've been a Ham Radio Operator for many years and made thousands of contacts in CW (Morse Code), i don't 'get' it when i see Code visually, and had to sound it out to myself.

"Di-dah-dah-dah
Di-dah-di-dit".
I'm very rusty on Morse. But it reads e o e t i to me. Doesn't make sense.

Sponsored

Jolonghorn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread IMG_5726.JPG

"Di-dah-dah-dah
Di-dah-di-dit".
So what does that mean? I recall seeing it now.