Sponsored

Willys Edition JL Club Thread

steelerpsugirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Sport S
New to Jeep family soon. Ordered a Sarge Green Willys 2 door manual. Dealer didn't mention transmission recall, so hopefully will be sorted out before it arrives at the dealer. they said 6-8 weeks, but taking that with a grain of salt. Here's a picture off the web site after I chose my options.
IMG_0076.JPG
just curious, haven’t heard of any transmission recall. Is it just for 2-door? Thanks and awesome Jeep! Love my sarge JLU!
Sponsored

Dr. RGB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer own a Jeep
Clubs

just curious, haven’t heard of any transmission recall. Is it just for 2-door? Thanks and awesome Jeep! Love my sarge JLU!
I think they are referring to the clutch issue in the manual transmission. New software is coming in a few weeks.

Sponsored

4father

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HydroBlue Willys
Hi all... While we're waiting for our new Willys to get build (Hydro Blue w/ MT) we're trying to find a good side step for our kids and older parents (with hip issues). Are there any recommendations for a set with a good drop?

TIA

Lightsped

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys, 2017 Tacoma Off Road, Honda S2000.
Occupation
Technology Research
Well, finally placed an order yesterday for a 2 door Willys V-6 manual. Never placed an order before. Actually never owned a Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep either. Am both excited and nervous....

Bjsting

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingray Willy
Brandy,

The second mod is the gas door. Enjoy the nice new ride.

G.

loving it so far!!!! The fuel door will be my second mod now too and now seeing steelergirls bumper thinking I need a bully bar on big Willy!!!
IMG_2561.JPEG

21 Willys

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Willys Sarge Green
New to Jeep family soon. Ordered a Sarge Green Willys 2 door manual. Dealer didn't mention transmission recall, so hopefully will be sorted out before it arrives at the dealer. they said 6-8 weeks, but taking that with a grain of salt. Here's a picture off the web site after I chose my options.
IMG_0076.JPG
That is very similar to what I just ordered. My Willys is also sarge green, but with a hard top, towing package, and convenience package. It is in the JS status. I wish a matte black grill would have been an option. Might be my first mod....lol

Sponsored

bio86250

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys, 2022 JL Willys Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I ordered a 21 2 door sarge 6 speed with every package but advanced safety on Tuesday. 3rd Jeep, have a 19 sting grey trailhawk elite Cherokee were trading in on Willys and I had a 2012 jku crush sahara. Nice looking jeeps guys.
Same here. 2020 Sarge green Willys plus stick shift. The best decision I made.

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread IMG_1610

Lightsped

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys, 2017 Tacoma Off Road, Honda S2000.
Occupation
Technology Research
Couple questions.

1. Does the Willys (and Willy Sport) have any similarities to the Rubicon suspension? Springs? Shocks?
2. Does the Willys (and Willy Sport) come with the topographical floor mats?
3. What type of skid plate(s) does the Willys (and Willys Sport) come with?
4. Do heavy duty breaks come standard? What is the difference in the HD brakes and the default brakes?

Thanks