Willys Edition JL Club Thread

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
Good luck..I did aux Mopar Lights...I too from NYC and like Mopar...pricey, but worth it
Sponsored

steelerpsugirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Sport S

Bjsting

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingray Willy
I havent done any mods yet but one of the first ones I want to do is get the stubby antenna. Do you still get siriusxm? And is the reception still decent?

Sponsored

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
I havent done any mods yet but one of the first ones I want to do is get the stubby antenna. Do you still get siriusxm? And is the reception still decent?
I have a stubby on my current 2018 JL. Regular FM radio is basically gone but it looks better! Unsure about satellite radio.

YTBlue

First Name
YT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys Edition
Still get SiriusXM just fine with my Rydonair 13” Low Profile Antenna, which was my first mod, too. Rarely listen to FM so can't pass judgment.

LewbeachBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Occupation
Retired
Just got Ace Engineering Rock Sliders installed on my Sting-Gray Willys. They work great with the Rubi Rails, and are fabulous.

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 3A05EFB1-6B8D-4728-8B11-7DD2EAEC2C32
Do the Ace rails hit your leg as you are getting out of your Willys? I’d like to order them but am afraid that they will be jutting out a bit too far.

captainmac44

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport
Still get SiriusXM just fine with my Rydonair 13” Low Profile Antenna, which was my first mod, too. Rarely listen to FM so can't pass judgment.
I never listen to the radio. Always iPod, which is probably old school at this point. I remember my mom being upset that her Cherokee didn't have a CD player.:LOL:
Should I just get rid of the antenna altogether? Anybody do that?

Bjsting

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingray Willy
SWEET I really like listening to Sirius and love the look of the stubby.... ill look into that antenna thanks!!!!

Sponsored

Jolonghorn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Do the Ace rails hit your leg as you are getting out of your Willys? I’d like to order them but am afraid that they will be jutting out a bit too far.
I have them on my 2018 JLUR and have them ordered for my 2021 Willys. They do not hit your leg. If you do lean against them, they have a very smooth profile so they don’t hurt at all.

YTBlue

First Name
YT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys Edition
No problem with the Ace Rails hitting my leg or any other body part. I love them.

LewbeachBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Occupation
Retired
I have them on my 2018 JLUR and have them ordered for my 2021 Willys. They do not hit your leg. If you do lean against them, they have a very smooth profile so they don’t hurt at all.
Thanks for your quick reply, appreciate it. I was worried that they would get your pants leg dirty every time you got in and out of your Wrangler.

garyji

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Sahara, 2021 JLU Willys
Brandy,

The second mod is the gas door. Enjoy the nice new ride.

G.

IMG_2561.JPEG
Sponsored