Willys Edition JL Club Thread

TheKeither

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Willy's Sport
OMG OMG OMG. Just found out my Willy's Sport is built! Now for the wait for the clutch recall, but things are progressing! I ordered on 1/29, for those interested.

Certainly much better than the 12-14 week wait the dealer quoted, that's for sure!

ValerieWB

First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart & 2021 JL Willys (on order)
5828C754-9066-4332-A813-BFD13A892EEF.jpeg

Just got my first Wrangler on 2/3 and I’m in love with it.!! I waited two years to pay off my Corolla and it is everything and more!! Named him Big Willy :)I work 40 minutes from my house and knew I wanted a soft top to enjoy the rides home and drove 4 hours to get this one!!
I know that building!!! On 1/23 I ordered a 2 door Firecracker red Willys with soft top, manual, 8.4 screen and cold weather pkg. I can not wait. Enjoy your hot beast.

Bjsting

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingray Willy
I know that building!!! On 1/23 I ordered a 2 door Firecracker red Willys with soft top, manual, 8.4 screen and cold weather pkg. I can not wait. Enjoy your hot beast.
Ruge was great to deal with I have the cold weather too and wouldn’t go without it now!!!

Sponsored

N75

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 2dr
Ruge was great to deal with I have the cold weather too and wouldn’t go without it now!!!
Wow lots of New Yorkers with Willys. Love it!

As of yesterday I was still D1, and today was my estimated ship date lol. Good to see a 1/29 Willys built already, my order went in 2/6 so hopefully it goes quick!

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
Wow lots of New Yorkers with Willys. Love it!

As of yesterday I was still D1, and today was my estimated ship date lol. Good to see a 1/29 Willys built already, my order went in 2/6 so hopefully it goes quick!
Soon to be Willys owner from NY too!

N75

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 2dr
Soon to be Willys owner from NY too!
I’m closer than I thought. Jeep Chat just let me know I’m in F (paint) 12 days after order was placed. My Willys exists! I already have a loaded JLU but I’m way more excited for this Jeep.

Sponsored