Sponsored

Willys Edition JL Club Thread

steelerpsugirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Sport S
Any other Willys owners change/considering changing to black walls out? How about black lugs? If you have, let's see pics!
Funny you posted this! I was coming on here looking for pics of this! I just bought mine Monday and I am planning on having the dealer flip mine to black. Definitely want to see what it looks like!
Sponsored

captainmac44

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport
Funny you posted this! I was coming on here looking for pics of this! I just bought mine Monday and I am planning on having the dealer flip mine to black. Definitely want to see what it looks like!
Check out Hotplate51’s pic in the thread. Looks pretty slick to me! Hopefully, others will chime in with more/closer pics!

steelerpsugirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Sport S
Picked this baby up on Monday! Traded my modded out 2018 JLU Sport and have no regrets! Keeping it simpler this time- so far switched out the antenna, adding a gas cap cover, door sill protectors, grab bars and eventually a bumper. Also switching the white lettering to black with the dealer hopefully Friday! LOVE how much comes on it standard and I got some options I didn't have before so I am a happy camper!!

IMG_8674.jpeg

Sponsored

operator22

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
This is definitely an interesting option. This is replacing the entire fender?

Keep us up to date on this if you don't mind. Will this need a Tazer or Jscan?
Yes. Unfortunately the housing on our Willys fenders won’t accommodate the larger LED light assembly. Also yes, either Tazer or have dealer add the code. Leaning toward the latter because it’s permanent.

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
Picked this baby up on Monday! Traded my modded out 2018 JLU Sport and have no regrets! Keeping it simpler this time- so far switched out the antenna, adding a gas cap cover, door sill protectors, grab bars and eventually a bumper. Also switching the white lettering to black with the dealer hopefully Friday! LOVE how much comes on it standard and I got some options I didn't have before so I am a happy camper!!

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 06-M
Love the white lettering on this color

ItsNo4RE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Willys/17 Ram 1500
When my Willys sport Unlimited build comes in, I’m ready to put on 35’s and rims on it. Do you guys have an idea of what could get $$ for the stock tires and rims to offset the cost of new ones? Thanks!
Can you put 35s on a stock willys?

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
Just took delivery of my 2021 Willys in Snazzberry on 2/5/21.

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 06-M
Looks great!! Can I ask, is the grille also snazz color or is it black? I’ve noticed on the build and price page that snazzberry and hydro don’t have black grilles. Wondering if it’s a glitch? Thanks.

Sponsored

TheKeither

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Willy's Sport
Looks great!! Can I ask, is the grille also snazz color or is it black? I’ve noticed on the build and price page that snazzberry and hydro don’t have black grilles. Wondering if it’s a glitch? Thanks.
Hey, I noticed when I was ordering mine that there was a Willy's Sport in Snazzberry that did indeed have the black grill. I think the jeep.com website is very poorly coded.

JL MADDOG

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2.0L Turbo
Occupation
Jeepin'
10-M.jpg

Civil_Willy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Willys
Thanks! I knew I could order a JL, but used the new inventory search on jeep.com to find one that pretty much met the Willys I would build. I did ask the dealer to switch to black walls, and they did it for free. I think both ways look great, but for me, I thought the black walls would compliment the entire black out theme on the black Willys. I am also going to black Plastidip the keyholes on the doors. I thought about black lugs as well, but think the stainless lugs look pretty good. I might switch in the future, but for now will stick with the OEM lugs.
Just a thought on the keyholes... I know someone on the site here found and used black plastic caps to cover. I thought it was a good solution for this. His goal was to keep out dirt and ice. Would be the same look you are going for without much effort.