Sponsored

Willys Edition JL Club Thread

Mudawg10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
When my Willys sport Unlimited build comes in, I’m ready to put on 35’s and rims on it. Do you guys have an idea of what could get $$ for the stock tires and rims to offset the cost of new ones? Thanks!
Dont know the offset but see them sell from 800-1200 when new depending on area
Sponsored

Sponsored

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
yeah, i know the heritage; still just labelling/advertising then as now, and went in the trash the first week.

would be covered up anyway by the tailgate reinforcement that should have been stock, or at least an available option on the Willys.

The reason that sticker is there is because on the original Willys Overland and Kaiser Willys CJs, they almost always had that graphic stenciled on the tailgate.

Sponsored

nonebeter99

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
When my Willys sport Unlimited build comes in, I’m ready to put on 35’s and rims on it. Do you guys have an idea of what could get $$ for the stock tires and rims to offset the cost of new ones? Thanks!
It depends on where you are selling and what the local market is for that kind of thing. But typically I have seem them sold for $1,000-1,300 for the set of tires/rims.

WhereRU_A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
Did you have to order the "Rubicon" version of the mud flaps to fit with the rock rails? Do they will align to the Willy Fender well, considering the rubicon fenders are a bit different?
Weathertech has a specific model they say fits the Willys model. It may be the same product SKU as the Rubicon but I wouldn't take the chance. This is what I ordered. I should receive them tomorrow and will install them soon.

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
It depends on where you are selling and what the local market is for that kind of thing. But typically I have seem them sold for $1,000-1,300 for the set of tires/rims.
Thanks! I’m in Columbia SC. Long Island transplant.

Dubv09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys JLU
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread EC17A459-052B-410C-ADD1-BAD744B4C4EF
Picked up my first Wrangler about two weeks ago and couldn't be happier! Been trying for a few months to pull the trigger on buying one. But, right when I was about to do a deal back in November, I lost my job and had to put things on hold... But, here we are!
As it's my first off-roader, I'm wondering if anybody can point me in the direction for some good beginner trails to her get her dirty (I'm in the Washington DC area). Thanks and stoked to be a part of the Willys fam!
I’m in the DC area too and looking for some beginner trails as well. So far the best recommendation I’ve gotten is Peters Mill. It’s about an hour ish past Fairfax.
Sponsored